• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So Noob reps now available on Amazon

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
How could Amazon be so careless? OP is correct: the "reviews" show the watches with a Rolex dial, I couldn't believe Amazon missed that.

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
The fuuu... It's like browsing aliexpress where they sell blatant copies but describe them in a roundabout way to make sure that the listings don't get taken down. The the stripes brand, the swoosh. I can't talk though, I got knock-off Rizoma parts for my bike, and they were 1:1 -

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
198 dollars it's very cheap for a noob v7 ! no ?

TD list it for 300 USB mininum

Reactions: vcappp

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
The one on Amazon.com for $198 states Miyota 8200 movement. The ones from TDs are usually A2836 or 3135

Good catch, my bad, so it's not a true noob v7 ?

Miyota 8 series is crap , stutter , 21,600 bhp , indirect second, i never buy again a watch with this movement (instead of the greatest Miyota 9 series)

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
Nearly every review is from a Latina female who hasn't reviewed any other Amazon product. That's not suspicious at all.

The same "Noob Factory" store (operating under different names depending on the model) has V8 & V9 Sub, YM, Daytona, and DSSD, all at substantial markups over TD prices.

​​​​​​​"We are the authentic Noob factry registered on amazon, don't compare us with another outside seller,we will refuse the order by comparing."

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivka and pengo

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
How could Amazon be so careless? OP is correct: the "reviews" show the watches with a Rolex dial, I couldn't believe Amazon missed that.

The listing photo says "Oyster Perpetual" and "Submariner", which are also registered trademarks, even with "NoobV7" in place of "Rolex".

zeroh0ur

Known Member
1/6/18
The listing is still up and it's been a week, haha.

Really surprised it hasn't been pulled.