• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

50 pieces of Rolex Submariner + 1 giveaway

buick69

Horology Curious
18/7/18
Hello everybody :)
I am lıvıng ın Turkey.I looked months for the best Rolex Submariner 1:1 replica and i find out the best ones is the noob factory V7 3135 ones.Please correct me if i am wrong :)
I will buy 50 pieces at first just want to know where can i get the best factory direct price and seller.Anyone who help me on this i will give one to his or her as a gift.I wıll not use shipping i prefer hand pick up.So PM me anyone will help.Thanks :)

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I am lıvıng ın Turkey.I looked months for the best Rolex Submariner 1:1 replica and i find out the best ones is the noob factory V7 3135 ones.Please correct me if i am wrong :)
I will buy 50 pieces at first just want to know where can i get the best factory direct price and seller.Anyone who help me on this i will give one to his or her as a gift.I wıll not use shipping i prefer hand pick up.So PM me anyone will help.Thanks :)

PureTime or Mr. TimeZone would probably be your best bets.

Reactions: buick69

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

are you a dealer ?

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
Sead, Intime, Puretime, check out the supporting vendor section. You may get a deal if you buy 50 at once, so just ask. May be a bit risky though, not sure about customs laws in Turkey, maybe you just need to grease erdogan a bit :(

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
sead, intime, puretime, check out the supporting vendor section. You may get a deal if you buy 50 at once, so just ask. May be a bit risky though, not sure about customs laws in turkey, maybe you just need to grease erdogan a bit :(

lol

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
OP
Use this site : https://puretime.io
Contact Puretime before hand and inform toy will order 50 x watches.
Use cheapest shipping method ( tracking USD 15 ) per package
Ship 3 x watches per package. I.e 17 packages
All labeled value USD 15 / Commodity TOY

Reactions: leo6929 and k4jun

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
OP

Also 1 x watch to Frozen Norway for helping you out LOL

buick69

Horology Curious
18/7/18
Sead, Intime, Puretime, check out the supporting vendor section. You may get a deal if you buy 50 at once, so just ask. May be a bit risky though, not sure about customs laws in Turkey, maybe you just need to grease erdogan a bit :(

Hahaha you made me smile bro, ı wıll not use shıppıng.I wıll come and take it by hand.I wıll send mail to these pages and let you know.Thanks for support

buick69

Horology Curious
18/7/18
OP

Thanks so much, i sent mail to them.I wıll update here as soon as possible i get the price

Reactions: pengo

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Hahaha you made me smile bro, ı wıll not use shıppıng.I wıll come and take it by hand.I wıll send mail to these pages and let you know.Thanks for support

if I read you correctly, you are going to fly to China, buy 50 replicas, put them in a luggage and fly back home, right?