• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Daytona 4130 arrived

Hedrea

Horology Curious
13/7/18
London, UK
Hi gents, really need your advice/help. Finally got an answer from intime03.co that they received 5x units of this latest Noob with black ceramic bezel ( https://www.intime03.co/rollie/5412...on-white-dial-on-904l-ss-bracelet-sa4130.html )
They ask me to pay asap as they go quick and long waiting time for them. I payed using master card. It doesn't show any withdrawal on my bank account, but it does say it's been paid on their website. I also received an email from [email protected]:
This is Wintopay. We are an International Credit Card Payment Gateway Service Provider. Your order request has been received, please kindly check the following details and confirm:
Transaction website: www.intime03.co
Merchant Order No. : 71974
Order No. : 441418112323431427602
Payment Date&Time : 11/23/2018 15:43:14 GMT
Amount : 713.0 USD
Card number : 724303******0009
In order to ensure the safety of your transactions and funds, and confirm the order is your authorized, the front view of the card or copy of a bill of this card is needed.
To ease your concern, you can blur out some numbers on the card just keep the first 6 numbers and the last 4 numbers and the card holder's name visible.
We need this information to verify that you agree to this transaction.
Your information is completely secure and confidential.
Please note: If you don’t reply within 48 hours, the order will be canceled.

What do you all think of this, anyone come across this in pass purchase??? Sorry for long writing, really don't know how to proceed from here. Any help is highly appreciated, Chris.

markfisher

25/9/18
Italy
Personally i would try to build a beautiful daytona with a low budget, so for me this dial it's the best black dial of 116520 you can find a this price (ARF has unfortunally a fat black print on numbers and layout).

I have re-evaluated the ARF V2 dial (chromalight like) and after all it is not so bad for the price.

Last edited:

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Hi gents, really need your advice/help. Finally got an answer from intime03.co that they received 5x units of this latest Noob with black ceramic bezel ( https://www.intime03.co/rollie/5412...on-white-dial-on-904l-ss-bracelet-sa4130.html )
They ask me to pay asap as they go quick and long waiting time for them. I payed using master card. It doesn't show any withdrawal on my bank account, but it does say it's been paid on their website. I also received an email from [email protected]:
This is Wintopay. We are an International Credit Card Payment Gateway Service Provider. Your order request has been received, please kindly check the following details and confirm:
Transaction website: www.intime03.co
Merchant Order No. : 71974
Order No. : 441418112323431427602
Payment Date&Time : 11/23/2018 15:43:14 GMT
Amount : 713.0 USD
Card number : 724303******0009
In order to ensure the safety of your transactions and funds, and confirm the order is your authorized, the front view of the card or copy of a bill of this card is needed.
To ease your concern, you can blur out some numbers on the card just keep the first 6 numbers and the last 4 numbers and the card holder's name visible.
We need this information to verify that you agree to this transaction.
Your information is completely secure and confidential.
Please note: If you don’t reply within 48 hours, the order will be canceled.

What do you all think of this, anyone come across this in pass purchase??? Sorry for long writing, really don't know how to proceed from here. Any help is highly appreciated, Chris.

Why don’t you talk to intime and ask about? instead of posting these things public here?

Hedrea

Horology Curious
13/7/18
London, UK
I did ask them first, but no reply still. Though someone here who bought a watch from intime can share his experience on how it went with them.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I did ask them first, but no reply still. Though someone here who bought a watch from intime can share his experience on how it went with them.

this topic does not belong in here. Talk to your dealer and be patient.

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

Hedrea

Horology Curious
13/7/18
London, UK
It's not mate, paid with master card, and payment got declined, then ordered again and paid with regular visa, and that didn't went through either. I offered to pay with PayPal and they said my account is not well established on this website, and they recommend me to pay with bitcoin (witch I'm totally clueless on how that works). Shame cuz I really want this watch and my cards are always fine on purchasing stuff from abroad. I'll try the other website (pure time) maybe better luck. ????

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
It's not mate, paid with master card, and payment got declined, then ordered again and paid with regular visa, and that didn't went through either. I offered to pay with PayPal and they said my account is not well established on this website, and they recommend me to pay with bitcoin (witch I'm totally clueless on how that works). Shame cuz I really want this watch and my cards are always fine on purchasing stuff from abroad. I'll try the other website (pure time) maybe better luck. ????

Why not western union?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

Try contacting your bank ahead of the CC transaction to get it pre-approved. My bank lets me do this online, I don't even have to make a phone call. I just let them know I'm preparing to make a charge of XXX dollars and I approve it. I dont have to specify the vendor just an amount. I always make the amount larger to cover currency conversion fees, etc. If my purchase is for $585 plus shipping, I get $750 pre-approved, for example. The approval is good for 24 hours. I wait to get it until the start of a business day in CN to maximize the window. I've not had an issue with a CC payment using this approach.

Hedrea

Horology Curious
13/7/18
London, UK
Thanks for supporting me in this fellas, yes I've called my bank and they check it, all good from my end. It's definitely something wrong on their website. As for Western Union, you know that's actually a good idea mate, they never mentioned that option but I'll suggest them. I'll try to order from pure time first, and if doesn't work I'll get back to intime.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Thanks for supporting me in this fellas, yes I've called my bank and they check it, all good from my end. It's definitely something wrong on their website. As for Western Union, you know that's actually a good idea mate, they never mentioned that option but I'll suggest them. I'll try to order from pure time first, and if doesn't work I'll get back to intime.

Unsolicited advice: go with Sead. Pay via Western Union. No currency conversion BS. No surprises there at all. Pece of mind with Sead = priceless.

Reactions: Maron

jcguo0516

4/12/18
Great review, thanks.
I agree, these noob Daytonas are really good and I can recommend to get the noob and not the ARF. I have 2 and they are running great. The movement was checked from Domi and they are clean. I sold all my ARF‘s and ordered another noob.

Here is one of mine with gen dial

And here is the funny part, the bezel was misaligned when it arrived. After the gen dial was installed, the misalignment was gone. The ceramic bezel was not touched.

0f85bacb4f6039447b22eafff04ab302.jpg

42b22e45d70ca49b56fdea9c59625852.jpg

cdca78486b4e456c1fe8173a2a0600c7.jpg

Sent from iX

I'm looking to buy a gen dial or viet dial (I heard from another thread), do you know where can i find them? because I just ordered my noob904L daytona, but the fat sub dial looks a bit ugly imo, and i wanna change it

Pelzon

Looking Around
26/11/18
Looking great!
I'm thinking of getting one, but the Rolex Daytona Cosmograph 116500LN from the Noob factory.
[h=1][/h]

Nate0624

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/11/16
Anyone care to opine on my QC pics for this Noob, 904L?
de0df895af8e904925ad3587b2272505.jpg
f8b1a1bf3eb81bad8c28d4b58e52314d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk