• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Daytona 4130 arrived

shortlegs

31/5/19
Love this watch! Here it is on $20 soft and comfy Aliexpress rubber :)
vqguj5.jpg

Nice! But can I ask if the curvature of the rubber fits the lug curvature well? From the photo it seems the strap is lower near the case, and higher near the tip of the lugs.

ernien

Renowned Member
23/9/12
Ontario, Canada
Nice! But can I ask if the curvature of the rubber fits the lug curvature well? From the photo it seems the strap is lower near the case, and higher near the tip of the lugs.

Your observations are correct, it doesn’t perfectly follow the lugs. I believe it is intended for a Submariner. But it fits adequately and provides a new option to mix things up for 1/10th the price of a RubberB

Mushroom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
22/10/18
Daytona looks great on the rubber! ????

pin head the great

Looking Around
1/7/19
I am completely new to watches in general let alone replicas. I have done some resersch which landed me here and I’ve looked around and I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on a noob 116500 Daytona.

I intend on getting a genuine Daytona at some point but I want to get my feet wet with a replica to learn about them before messing up a genuine Rolex.

I had a couple questions before ordering I was hoping you guys could help with. I just want to make sure I’m going to be happy with the watch and not have a model that’s way off from the original.

How accurate is the 116500 to the original?

What’s the delivery window in general for these watches to the USA?
I was hoping to see it arrive before the end of September is why I ask......

To any of you guys that own this watch how do you like it and would you buy it again?

HansNfranZZZ

4/3/16
Any idea if it’s economically viable to fix the movement if it has 0 power reserve? It only moves if I’m shaking the watch hard and stops as soon as I stop shaking it. Waiting on an estimate from a local watchsmith but figured I’d ask here first.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Any idea if it’s economically viable to fix the movement if it has 0 power reserve? It only moves if I’m shaking the watch hard and stops as soon as I stop shaking it. Waiting on an estimate from a local watchsmith but figured I’d ask here first.

when you wind it what happens ? Do you feel as if you are turning cogs and gears or totally turning empty ?