Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Noob Daytona 4130 arrived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these guys serious regarding the weight or what? Come on people no rep gonna weigh same as gen PLATINUM!!!!

Comment

received mine 2 weeks ago, 116506, the weight is about 145 gr. so far away the gen one
      Genestein AP creator

Comment

Originally posted by peterpl View Post
        Are these guys serious regarding the weight or what? Come on people no rep gonna weigh same as gen PLATINUM!!!!
        Did you check the pic of my watch on the scale?
        ????????? ??? ???? ??????

Comment

Originally posted by ts0ts0s View Post
          Today is a good day,
          received 2 watches,one of them of course is the 116506,
          but there is one thing that caught my attention,when i received the package it felt a tad heavier than usual.
          To my surprise when i opened and saw my 2 watches i immediately saw the weight difference on the 116506.
          Pic of the watch on the wrist and on the weight scale..

316l version right!? will put mine later on the scale its also from latest batch

Comment

Originally posted by ts0ts0s View Post
            Today is a good day,
            received 2 watches,one of them of course is the 116506,
            but there is one thing that caught my attention,when i received the package it felt a tad heavier than usual.
            To my surprise when i opened and saw my 2 watches i immediately saw the weight difference on the 116506.
            Pic of the watch on the wrist and on the weight scale..

Holy crap! If this is true this is a huge step for reps! Wow!

Comment

The weight is double cause he was double happy.
              We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.

Comment

ts0ts0s Mine ist about 145g its from latest Batch...hmm^^

Comment

Originally posted by RobSe1 View Post
                  ts0ts0s Mine ist about 145g its from latest Batch...hmm^^
                  Please let don't be one of these trolls where someone posts a gen and pretends it's a rep...

Comment

Originally posted by little View Post

Please let don't be one of these trolls where someone posts a gen and pretends it's a rep...
                    If you take a look at the pictures and the sunburst effect of the three subdials you can see that it`s a rep and not a gen.
                    Omega: 2 x Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Liquidmetal \ Speedmaster Apollo XVII \ Seamaster The James Bond 007 - 50th Anniversiy Ceramic \
                    Aqua Terra Grey Dial 007 \ Seamaster Diver 300 Blue Dial \ Planet Ocean CrPO 42mm Noob \ Vintage Seamaster 300 Military \
                    Rolex: Daytona 2016 116500 modded \ GMT Master II 16710 Red/Black \ Yacht-Master 116622 Noob Grey Dial \ Submariner 116610 Hulk \ Datejust blue dial \
                    IWC: Portugese Chrono 3714 \ Top Gun Chrono PVD

Tudor: Heritage Black Bay Bronze \ Heritage Black Bay Red Bezel
                    Porsche Design: Flat Six Chronograph P6000 - A7750
                    Montblanc: Timewalker GMT - Swiss ETA 2836-2

Comment

Maybe a problem with his scale
                      Genestein AP creator

Comment

Originally posted by gb7007 View Post

If you take a look at the pictures and the sunburst effect of the three subdials you can see that it`s a rep and not a gen.
                        Maybe this is an advanced prank, as much as I hate these sorts of pranks if I was rich I'd probably do the same thing, put a noob dial in a gen platinum daytona and post it here....haaha

Comment

Maybe this is an advanced prank, as much as I hate these sorts of pranks if I was rich I'd probably do the same thing, put a noob dial in a gen platinum daytona and post it here....haaha
                          You would mess with a 75k watch? you surely have gutsy guts

Comment

Originally posted by leo6929 View Post

You would mess with a 75k watch? you surely have gutsy guts
                            of course, but only if I was rich.

Comment

Originally posted by lcsrep11 View Post

I disagree, I would definitely notice. As would many others.
                              I think it's more the RO spacing. It looks really shitty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The bracelet is defiantly not Precious metal, on presidiums metal Daytona’s the bracelet’s endlinks go past the lugs. This one is recessed like a stainless steel model. Hopefully they finally started using tungsten god I’d have so many WG replicas of they did that

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Working...
                                X