• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who's making the best day-dates, YG Presidents?

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
Title says it all. So I'm learning about the different factories, reps and TDs. I got the submariner taken care of (Submariner isn't my Grail Rolex) ..really what I'd love, is an all YG president. I have big arms and wrists, so the bigger, heftier the better.

But whos making the best version of something just like this, and please post your pics and I'd love to know the best TDs for these also, please PM me!

Thank you guys!!!

- J

quelfala

Renowned Member
21/6/13
I am wondering is there a Whitegold version of this with the same dial ? silver or grey dial

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
If anyone could please suggest the right TD for R factory watches plz pm it to me? Or post. Also, is R factory different from JR, or RF or ARF? well I guess RF is the same. maybe I'll check out my TD from this site that I already ordered my noob v9 from. He did however tell me that the gold watches are not meant for outdoors? I think with all my questions about the Hulk sub he he thinks I'm Rambo haha. I'm a light duty dude, these days anyway

Thanks guys!

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
If anyone could please suggest the right TD for R factory watches plz pm it to me? Or post. Also, is R factory different from JR, or RF or ARF? well I guess RF is the same. maybe I'll check out my TD from this site that I already ordered my noob v9 from. He did however tell me that the gold watches are not meant for outdoors? I think with all my questions about the Hulk sub he he thinks I'm Rambo haha. I'm a light duty dude, these days anyway

Thanks guys!

TDs will only let you order R Factory after you have 500 posts. But Yeah R Factory is hands down the best.

dsbel

29/5/18
TDs will only let you order R Factory after you have 500 posts. But Yeah R Factory is hands down the best.

Hi can you explain to me the difference between R Factory and other Factorys where are buying from our TD's?

What is so special about?

Thank you

Sent from the RWI App

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
R Factory is Rolex. Nothing comes close rep-wise for YG, RG etc. Plated are usually very thin and wear off to show the SS underneath due to sweat, water and generally over medium usage long-term. Wrapped is bit thicker but still off in terms of colour and any deep scratches/dinks will again expose it underneath. Many threads exist on this subject with varying opinions so take it as you may. General advice is to stay away.

Reactions: ajc515

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
johnlogan I approve.. I’ll send you your reward

Reactions: johnlogan

Dizzle

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/18
I would say bp for dial i dunno some might disagree or it could be noob but i dunno have a look

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
Yeah, I'll take my TDs advice And stick with SS for now I suppose. So you were making a joke that the R factory is really Rolex and you guys were just having some fun with my newb ass? Lol, the 500 post thing was a joke? Lol I'm still confused. But I love you guys anyway lol.

Well, where is the best SS REPS that are non subs coming from? ARF? can someone plz break down JF, ARF for me? Are they all just different Chinese factories? Or is JF a Japanese clone?

Thank you!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Yeah, I'll take my TDs advice And stick with SS for now I suppose. So you were making a joke that the R factory is really Rolex and you guys were just having some fun with my newb ass? Lol, the 500 post thing was a joke? Lol I'm still confused. But I love you guys anyway lol.

Well, where is the best SS REPS that are non subs coming from? ARF? can someone plz break down JF, ARF for me? Are they all just different Chinese factories? Or is JF a Japanese clone?

Thank you!

Yes these knuckleheads love teasing newbs that don’t bother to do research ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blehbleh215

2/2/17

Thank you!

There is a super Rep list thread in General Discussion Section.

​Japanese Clone? Do we even have Japanese brand that worth to rep?

Reactions: Cooldaddyfunk286

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
I've done a ton a research, but you won't and can't learn it all with one rep, one TD experience and still catching on to all the jargon in the rep world. It's alot to follow, trying to get to the point. Lol but I get it. I've moderated big forums before, just not ANYTHING to do w horology. Lol. Let em have thier fun. I'm a very easing going dude.

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
Thank you bleh bleh, I haven't traversed the whole board yet, just this subsection. I'll figure it out.