• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP GMT Master II 126710 BLRO just appeared

71bucks

18/5/10
ARF are hitting the spot at the moment. It would be more surprising if they didn't get it right.
my biggest concern is the movement - I don't want that piece of shit that's in the Noob CHS.

They didn't really get the hulk right, did they? Colored bezels are going to be tough to expect any of these factories to get right, I think.

Hakai

11/6/18
Hope arf will get his try, it's a much desired watch. If they fix the insert, bezel and the sel, I would buy.. quite a lot ...

hulk issue: Well would be cool if they just by the watch and copy the dial as they did with the 114300 grape and rhodium so peowple would stop complaining.

rek0001

1/1/13
I think it will be a long time before any factory gets even close to making this watch look passable - the ceramic insert is the challenge.

rainbowws

Looking Around
30/5/18
Sorry for the confusion, gents. It is from BP :p

the question is, is it better than the gmf one?

FarewellFire

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/17
hulk issue: Well would be cool if they just by the watch and copy the dial as they did with the 114300 grape and rhodium so peowple would stop complaining.

I assume that they and others did but there's something about the color composition that is very hard to replicate, obviously.

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Sorry for the confusion, gents. It is from BP :p

the question is, is it better than the gmf one?

I thought as much. ARF wouldnt deliver such a piece of crap. Its a truly awful attempt at a rep lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Fixed thread title.

Reactions: freediver

MrBeasy

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/2/16
I have the bracelet for this incoming.

Hoping it fits my Franken Batman and Hulk so I can get on the hype train!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

Aurium

Horology Curious
13/6/18
I have the bracelet for this incoming.

Hoping it fits my Franken Batman and Hulk so I can get on the hype train!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

MrBeasy show us pics of the bracelet when you get it and let us know how it fits! I'm planning on getting the bracelet for the GMF version of the 126710 to put on my gen 116710BLNR