• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP GMT Master II 126710 BLRO just appeared

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
The insert looks less metallic than the other version, but the end link gap looks pretty bad.

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
Appears out of no where & it looks like it should've stayed from where it was hiding lol.

Reactions: stufuse

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Insert doesnt look good enough. Hope they can change it before putting into production.

MAYHM

Known Member
Certified
22/3/16
I'm a bit surprised that ARF didn't take the time to get this much more accurate. Obviously a prototype photo so I would be interested to see some proper photos or the watch in real life but the glaring flaws are the bezel, case shape, SEL and hands. I'll be following this release nevertheless.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Who said this was ARF?

edit - I see. OP confused by the box.

THIS IS NOT AN ARF.

Last edited:

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Why is the DW hidden in all photos? This looks like an upgraded GMF V2 ( new insert )

MAYHM

Known Member
Certified
22/3/16
Who said this was ARF?

edit - I see. OP confused by the box.

THIS IS NOT AN ARF.

That explains it. I had doubts too but saw the box and assumed ARF. Glad if it isn't - I would expect more from them.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Got me all excited! I hope ARF comes through with a pepsi!

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
ARF are hitting the spot at the moment. It would be more surprising if they didn't get it right.
my biggest concern is the movement - I don't want that piece of shit that's in the Noob CHS.

Reactions: blehbleh215

Longwood

6/11/17
Florida
ARF are hitting the spot at the moment. It would be more surprising if they didn't get it right.
my biggest concern is the movement - I don't want that piece of shit that's in the Noob CHS.

Seems they could do a 3135 converted!

i would buy a few If they did

Suux88

22/4/12
Does anyone know if this new Jubilee will fit older sports models (sub, GMT LN etc..)
I know the GEN case is different on BRLO, and I heard supposedly there are "slits" on gen making jubilee unable to fit other models

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Does anyone know if this new Jubilee will fit older sports models (sub, GMT LN etc..)
I know the GEN case is different on BRLO, and I heard supposedly there are "slits" on gen making jubilee unable to fit other models

It will, but you need to bend the spring bars.

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09

incorrect I believe. I have seen pics on trf of guys taking their pepsi jubilee and putting it directly onto their subs.

reps on the other hand is a compete crapshoot.