• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clark’s AR crystal. Anybody try these?

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
Bk is using it on rolex sub. Much better is prof xtal with black hole..

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Bk is using it on rolex sub. Much better is prof xtal with black hole..

Here's the order of quality...I have them all. In the end, you get what you pay for and nothing beats Gen.

I have pictures in the v9 thread of the Prof black hole vs gen..Prof black hole looks very good but nothing beats gen. Closest to gen look..

Clarks crystal is good to but it has a blue hue to it on the cyclops. It looks way better than stock but does not compare to Prof black hole effect as you can see that hue color to it.

1. Gen $300 +
2. Prof Black Hole w/LEC $160 +
3. Clarks $35 +
4. Stock from Rep included with purchase of you rep

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Here's the order of quality...I have them all. In the end, you get what you pay for and nothing beats Gen.

I have pictures in the v9 thread of the Prof black hole vs gen..Prof black hole looks very good but nothing beats gen. Closest to gen look..

Clarks crystal is good to but it has a blue hue to it on the cyclops. It looks way better than stock but does not compare to Prof black hole effect as you can see that hue color to it.

1. Gen $300 +
2. Prof Black Hole w/LEC $160 +
3. Clarks $35 +
4. Stock from Rep included with purchase of you rep

Nicely said. You get the best bang for your buck with the prof crystal. Half the price of gen, and has a really nice look which is close to gen but not 100%. I have one sitting in my drawer, just waiting for my v9 to come in!!!