• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Just got a couple dials...now just need to get some damn watches, haha.

20200309_124012_zpstrccl1qc.jpg

now thats cool !

Essray

Renowned Member
22/5/16
Wisconsin USA
My ice blue is a beauty and his movement mods are silk. If he ever get back in the panda phase, I’m snapping it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
My ice blue is a beauty and his movement mods are silk. If he ever get back in the panda phase, I’m snapping it up

M—e does modding/service/builds on all types of Daytona watches with the 4130 movement. I don’t understand your comment about “ever get back in the panda phase”. He doesn’t pre-build and sell, works only on watches as sent by customers.

Essray

Renowned Member
22/5/16
Wisconsin USA
M—e does modding/service/builds on all types of Daytona watches with the 4130 movement. I don’t understand your comment about “ever get back in the panda phase”. He doesn’t pre-build and sell, works only on watches as sent by customers.

He may be primarily service, but He does posts in sales threads. He pre built mine and posted it. When I contacted to see if he had any pandas, he said he was in a skeleton (116520) phase. For what it’s worth.

Reactions: Redsoxfan02116

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
Why does @om3ga_guy 2.2 look so good? I need to research what ”Misiekped overhaul + gen parts” means. I know what gen parts means but what is the other?

Hey sorry about the delayed reply, this Tapa app paired with RWI is painful. I don’t get notifications anymore so I’m manually scanning my posts to see if there’s replies.

A few folks above have clarified Mike and his services.

With mine specifically the movement was overhauled and at the same time he installed a genuine Rolex clutch module and chronograph wheel.

Here are some more photos - this is definitely a great example of the Daytona. Blows my mind - if they could refine the type on the dial it would be perfect in my opinion.

-Noob V2.2 904L
-CF bezel
-Bracelet came off another Noob I had, the endlink fitment on this one paired with the case fits square on all 4 corners

If the photos don’t come up clearly let me know and I’ll repost with MacBook.

Last edited:

Redsoxfan02116

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/20
Boston
You know, I'm starting to wonder if I'm better off asking a trusted member to sell me their watch. I think that's allowed via patron approved sales. I really want this version of the Daytona. 116500 panda with the CF bezel and these look so amazing. Or I go the route of buying the Noob v3 and then retro fitting like everyone here did . Amazing workmanship

Reactions: Om3ga_guy

Redsoxfan02116

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/20
Boston

srhoque - what kind of dogs are in your profile photo? One looks like a Maltese and the other like a cuban dog that I know well.