Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMG]*****************.com/T7uAQHH.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I will try and take proper photos at the weekend. A mixture of vintage and modern.
      Rolex
      Patek Philippe

Comment

Finalized!
        Gen dial
        Gen hands
        Gen bezel
        Gen tube
        Gen crown
        Noob 4130

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosFFF View Post

Are yoooou the one that's kidding? The Noob case looks more like a black bay case when viewed from the side. If you hold it next to a gen, it's just so different!
          Have you actually held one in your hand , next to a Gen?

I have. its the same. Case shape is great. here is a photo of mine, showing the case profile.

Doesn't look anything like a Blackbay case to me

After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosFFF View Post

Are yoooou the one that's kidding? The Noob case looks more like a black bay case when viewed from the side. If you hold it next to a gen, it's just so different!
            Are you blind?

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yellobird View Post

Strange hands you have there. No black line in the middle.
              Those look like DayDate or DateJust hands. OOOr super strange angle or lightning effect!
              Men who guide the destinies of the world wear Rolex watches

Comment

Originally posted by GWT#1 View Post

Those look like DayDate or DateJust hands. OOOr super strange angle or lightning effect!
                Are you aware that some Daytona models actually carry hands without the black middle line?

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                RM#1:
                I'll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I'll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

WG hands!
                  Tried them on to see if I liked it!
                  Now with original gen hands!

Comment

Guys... looking at the pics I'm so in trouble. Would like the Noob 4130 but can't choose if ceramic or steel bezel...
                    What is the most genlike OOB?
                    Searching Parts:
                    TC DWO v4
                    Datejust Dial with Roman Numerals

Comment

I haven't seen the Steel bezel in hand. But I do know the ceramic bezel is really very gen like.
                      After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world

Comment

Originally posted by QueTip View Post

Are you aware that some Daytona models actually carry hands without the black middle line?
                        Yes but not the model he’s trying to reproduce IE: the newer 6 digit Daytona’s or am I miss informed / missing something? SERIOUSLY did they put these on 6 digit Daytona’s?

Comment

Originally posted by alvedon View Post

WG hands!
                          Tried them on to see if I liked it!
                          Now with original gen hands!

I wasn’t trying to criticize just stating they were from another Watch or angle lighting....... Were they from the DayDate DateJust or the white gold Daytona?

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEX View Post
                            Very special watch, I really love it I can barely take it off. Thank you ARF
                            This may be a sill y question but what is an "AFR" watch?

Comment

Yes but not the model he’s trying to reproduce IE: the newer 6 digit Daytona’s or am I miss informed / missing something? SERIOUSLY did they put these on 6 digit Daytona’s?
                              Yes, they did. Example? 116506

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                              RM#1:
                              I'll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I'll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by jamestown View Post

This may be a sill y question but what is an "AFR" watch?
                                ARF is the factory that makes this watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X