• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

TDFBluWaffle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
11/9/18
Munich
What mods have you done?
Not my mods, but basically:
Case brushed and lugs reshaped, caseback thickness reduced using a lathe, patinated dial and hands, gen style slimmer subdial hands and sternkreuz plexi. Everything polished so to look like an used watch.

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
zw9eI3.jpg

rza996

Known Member
Certified
23/7/22
CONUS
This is sexy AF man! You definitely gotta post more.

I'm guessing it's the latest CF?
wow, thanks brother! This is my first daytona, latest CF, extremely happy with the watch, I can't stop looking at it...had to wear a short leave shirt today, even though it's kind of chilly outside just so I can have a clean look at it anytime, lol

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Which BTF 116519 do you have in mind? Most BTF dials for that reference are pretty good.
I want
Which BTF 116519 do you have in mind? Most BTF dials for that reference are pretty good.
well I guess I just want the 116500 panda but on a rubber oysterflex not a steel bracelet.
If I buy the BTF 116519 silver dial on oysterflex would best bet just to swap in a panda dial??

Kaloc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/18
I want

well I guess I just want the 116500 panda but on a rubber oysterflex not a steel bracelet.
If I buy the BTF 116519 silver dial on oysterflex would best bet just to swap in a panda dial??

I don't understand the point of your question but the dial swap basically plug and play if they both use 4130

Reactions: rockdaytona