• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Seadwellermike

Proud RWI Supporter
Banned
Certified
I’ve not seen them both in person to compare, the pic I posted is under really cool lighting, warm light changes the color obv. I think both factories in general have their merits, and when I said “same thing” I more meant ref # style and combo. For a 64 dollar raffle win, I’m pleased to be exposed to a watch I’d never buy. Gold is not on my radar, but it works well with these and I certainly cannot complain.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Threaten The Muppets GIF by ABC Network

You actually did it and put the super jubilee on it. Is the fit better than with my GMT Jubilee? No gap?
There is a gap. But after reviewing gen 116500 with gen 63600, the gap is the same.

Funny thing is…I have a gen 116500 and gen 63600. I never put the 63600 on the 116500 because I’m too concerned about scratching the lugs on the gen. (I know, I’m a wuss)

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I’ve not seen them both in person to compare, the pic I posted is under really cool lighting, warm light changes the color obv. I think both factories in general have their merits, and when I said “same thing” I more meant ref # style and combo. For a 64 dollar raffle win, I’m pleased to be exposed to a watch I’d never buy. Gold is not on my radar, but it works well with these and I certainly cannot complain.

I was set on the Paul Newman but then you had to post these. Makes my decision harder!

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Yes sir, and Tompa posted one like it also, on your Esslinger mat it’s the watch to the right most. It’s superb.
If yours was CF size D+F I’d offer to buy it :) but you should keep it, looks good! Not too much gold, just enough.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20

I'll give you 75 for it 🤣