• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
i know, i know, but i think its not so obvious when its centered like this, at least for me...:)

od7cZ.jpg

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
These details are too small to even notice though. With my eyes, I couldn't even read the SWISS MADE clearly. All I see is a blur as its that small. Noob 116500 sub dial though is pretty obvious once you know its fat.

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
looks bang on, is this the recent 4130 movement? How does the rose gold look in person?

Yes it is the latest version, Rose looks good, no signs of wear yet, but I'm shitting myself tbh, hoping it holds up. I chose this version because the Noobs have thicker sundials than gen, and it is less noticeable on this version.

eleven

Known Member
30/11/15
Yes it is the latest version, Rose looks good, no signs of wear yet, but I'm shitting myself tbh, hoping it holds up. I chose this version because the Noobs have thicker sundials than gen, and it is less noticeable on this version.

Have you compared the rose next to a gen mate ?

Sent from the RWI App

butro

Looking Around
20/9/18
My DHGate Paul Newman 6241. Yeah, it has its' flaws and inaccuracies, but I love the look of this thing on my wrist.

oBmZp.jpg

shotgun

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
Shotgun this is an absolute beauty - my grail watch pal.

Have you seen the latest noob or ARF version next to your gen to compare the colour at all?

Thanks buddy

Sent from the RWI App

Thank you bro...I've never seen live arf or noob in gold color..sorry...