• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Report this woman lassen again he is back at it with her fake dials

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Just seen this, reported. Don't like this shit, gives our hobby a really bad name!

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Easy to get good feedback pretty much nobody can tell the difference between a bp dial and a real dial she knows this cos she reads my posts, so the customers are happy and leave the slut good feedback as thwy think its real.most sensible people if they buy from ebay send me pics and say i just brought this from someone called lassen is it real?.i say its fake she is one of the main culprits on the bay selling bp and jf parts as gen.and many of you guys have been scammed by this female.yes she is a woman scammer .not something you see everyday.ill post her full address and name soon for people to ripp her a new one. If she dont stop

It seems you don't like her....:drinks_cheers:

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
81036281fdd5280a11099e8e54fdd2cd.png

Who would buy a “repainted”
Rolex dial anyway? Lol

Anyone looking for a gen dial to put a franken Rolex together, should know to stay away from “gen” dials that have been “repainted” and “re-fitted new feet”

Even if Michelangelo himself paints the dial, ain’t no way it’s gonna look like Rolex did it. You’ll be buying a picture of a Rolex dial printed on a cheap £10 plate.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
There not repainted with new feet they are sock bp and jf dials she sells as gen .all her shit is fake

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Keep reporting this scammer ladies and gents

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
There not repained with new feet they are atock bp and jf dials she sells

I know bro.

it’s fucked up.

Just saying that members should know to stay away from “gen” dials described as being “repainted” and “re-fitted feet”. That basically means it’s not OEM.

That’s like buying a gen Picasso painting that is described as being “repainted” and then saying you got scammed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
This is the only picture I was able to snap of Lassen, she entered a black Mercedes and disappeared!!

Reactions: MonsieurMax

arvit0n

Looking Around
21/5/16
Reported ! Thanks for keeping the community safe from these scammers.