• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Report this woman lassen again he is back at it with her fake dials

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
She told bro to f off and she dont care about selling reps as gen on the bay.she aint never gonna stop scamming selling reps as gen.she a bitch.i have her full name and addeess and will expose her. I warned her to pull the sale .so report report guys

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Report this b*tch lassen again guys. She ripped off more than 10 member here with her bp and jf dials.we have reported her many times and she went away.but i saw the little bitch is back selling fake dials on ebay report this hooker and get her ahit pulled .thanks guys

[video]https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202352305987?ul_noapp=true[/video]
Done and thanks for keeping the society safe from scammers like her. By the way, what's with her 100% feedback? I wonder how can she get that feedback

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Done and thanks for keeping the society safe from scammers like her. By the way, what's with her 100% feedback? I wonder how can she get that feedback

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Easy to get good feedback pretty much nobody can tell the difference between a bp dial and a real dial she knows this cos she reads my posts, so the customers are happy and leave the slut good feedback as thwy think its real.most sensible people if they buy from ebay send me pics and say i just brought this from someone called lassen is it real?.i say its fake she is one of the main culprits on the bay selling bp and jf parts as gen.and many of you guys have been scammed by this female.yes she is a woman scammer .not something you see everyday.ill post her full address and name soon for people to ripp her a new one. If she dont stop

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Because the colour is wrong the markers are wrong .the print is wrong .the back is wrong its all wrong

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
This dial was sold to a guy on here and he got a refund from pp.she has been ordeing dials from andrew and saying in the listing these dials are 100 percent gen but modified.lol
and im the criminal she says lol.

Stuessi

Renowned Member
9/6/16
her reply:

"These are refurbished dials (re-painted) using original rolex base; re-finished back surface, and re-fitted new "feet" on the back as well.
I have collected over 150 old Rolex dials from 70's - 2000's (mens & womans) from Subs, Explorers to Datejusts which have been heavily damaged from either moisture, sun, etc...
I've acquired these over the years for very little money.
I certainly do expect the dials to be 100% genuine.
Keep in mind after the refurbishing, the dial is essentially 100% re-done to make the color of the dial appear as close to the original deep rich color as possible. The luminous markers are also redone and they have a very bright deep green/blue glow.

If you're looking for a brand new 116610 LV green dial, then you're better off trying to find it elsewhere but the prices are over £800 if you can find one."

LOL

Reactions: phdsjain