• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF and Noob Daytona Finish and Feeling

mgm93

Horology Curious
26/6/18
Hello friends and rep fans,
i have a gen 116520 and now got a Noob Sa4130 116500.
The Watch Is Great especially the movement,Works 1:1 like gen,Even Looks great(Genlike but at a Closer Look One Rolex Works more Detailled and Cleaner).
But as always the Feeling of the gen is miles away from the noob.
It Rattles and Is not so smooth like gen.
Now a Friend told me that the ARF Daytona Feels very much better Even like gen.
So i thought About purchasing an 904L ARF Daytona Bracelet from Toro for about 200$ and Put it on the Noon.
It May also Be better for the SEL‘s.
what do u Guys think.
sorry for my Bad english i am actually german.
greetings

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Hi I think the ARF is very, very close to gen in feel (I have had several 116520's)

The bracelet should be a good fit for the noob, but only ones who actually did the swap can advise. IMHO, if you do not need the chrono just sell the watch and pick up the ARF. It is so nice, and the bezel insert looks so much better than Noob. The caseback is a bit thicker than gen, but they can be modded by removing the deco plate and shaving it down a bit.

watchtiger

22/11/16
I own an ARF and it definitely feels like gen. We should see ARF come up with their own 4130 movement, same as Noob's.

I hope they fix the pushers too. Stay tuned.

mgm93

Horology Curious
26/6/18
I Want Not to sell it,in Love mit the Movement.
but will the bracelet fit with a good SEL ?
because ARF Is 0.7mm thicker tho
thanks guys for ur answers!

antale

24/11/17
From what i have read no, the sel is not well because it's more than thought, you can be able how i have seen to do you can replace all the unstable jerseys and the arf claps and put to the noob bracelet so that you have a better sensation gen