Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

It's raffle time! Get your tickets today!CLICK HERE
See more
See less

ARF Yachtmaster 116655 Rose Gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might be able to pick up a gen insert on ebay. Grabbed mine for a decent price a couple weeks back.
    "Thats how you get ants..."

Comment

Originally posted by preppyr6 View Post
      Wont know until I receive mine and can send up pics of all the dates
      Do you know which version it was for? Intime just told me after a month that the 2824 is out of stock and that I should order the SH3135.

Comment

I ordered the 2824

Comment

Hi guys, I haven't seen a post on this version maybe because TS watch isn't a TD here. May I know your thoughts on this? Thanks
          https://www.ts-station.cn/mobile/goods.php?ProId=25474

Comment

You only have to look at the Trusted Dealers on this Forum and you will know who is a TD.

Comment

I have just received my ARF 116655 with DWO updated. Although I find it slimmer than the earlier reps, it is still a bit bold when compared to the gen. I think it is a magnifying issue. If it is, then installing the gen date disc would probably won't change it much.

Comment

Can you upload some pictures please?

Comment

Originally posted by aaleelee View Post
                  I have just received my ARF 116655 with DWO updated. Although I find it slimmer than the earlier reps, it is still a bit bold when compared to the gen. I think it is a magnifying issue. If it is, then installing the gen date disc would probably won't change it much.
                  Let us see pics.

Comment

Guys, the real rolex when shake will not make any noticeable sound. It's pretty quiet. Can anyone advice if the same applies to the rep A2824 or SH3135?

Comment

Originally posted by Randyorton1989 View Post
                      Guys, the real rolex when shake will not make any noticeable sound. It's pretty quiet. Can anyone advice if the same applies to the rep A2824 or SH3135?
                      Its not going to be a silent. You can open the caseback and place a small drop of oil along the rotor bearing to quiet it down...but at the end of the day its a cheap chinese copy of a swiss movement...

Comment

The rotor sound will give the watch away as phony. How loud is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Randyorton1989 View Post
                          The rotor sound will give the watch away as phony. How loud is it?
                          If youre worried about someone else hearing your watch and knowing you buy chinese knockoffs...you could always just talk loudly around everyone...or just not leave the house.

Comment

Nothing new guy's?

Comment

Ill have mine in a week or two...had to wait for Lucy to ship.

Comment

Sounds good. I look forward to your feedback!

Comment

Working...
                                X