• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Yachtmaster 116655 Rose Gold

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
firstly excuse the dust on the watch..!

This is ARF, it comes with EE and EG Straps so should fit up to 7.5" wrists i would say, mines 7" and its not fully extended.

you can easily find out the sort of costs for a crystal and a DW , circa 350 quid would be a good target price blistered for both.

What do you think of it?

Would you mind measuring the length of the EE and EG straps for me please, I'm thinking of getting one of these but may need 2 of the longer of these 2 straps to make it fit.
Good idea to change the crystal and date wheel, this is probably the weakest elements of this rep, were they easy to find? what kind of price did you pay for these mods and to have them fitted?
many thanks :)

Mr_SD

Known Member
6/3/18
Would you mind measuring the length of the EE and EG straps for me please, I'm thinking of getting one of these but may need 2 of the longer of these 2 straps to make it fit.
Good idea to change the crystal and date wheel, this is probably the weakest elements of this rep, were they easy to find? what kind of price did you pay for these mods and to have them fitted?
many thanks :)

not much point measure the straps as you need to take into account the watch case and the deployment clasp. Have a quick google and you will find size guides for the oysterflex.

What size is your wrist?

Be aware though even with a Gen DW and Gen XTAL, in my opinion the ARF dial makes the DW slightly left justified and the XTAL doesnt fit quite right so the magnification is slightly off...

As for the costs of the parts i already commented, read the thread.

Last edited:

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
Hi Mr SD, I've been looking to work this out for a while now, even gen dealers don't seem to know what the max size is for this model!
The case size spring bar to spring bar is approx. 44mm and I believe the clasp is about 34mm. My wrist is 200mm/8". I'm normally one link to remove from a gen Rolex bracelet to make it fit so it shouldn't be a million miles away from fitting maxed out. If you could please tell me what size the two straps are and if possible the max size it would be really helpful cheers

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
They should be 60mm and 74mm (which way round I'm not sure) so should fit, but you suggested 7.5" was the max size so I thought I'd check what dealers are sending out!.:thumbup:

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
In gen EE should be 55m (rep dealers state 60mm) and EG 75mm (rep dealers state 74mm) so would be handy to know, if it looks like it will fit I'll order one and then do a full table with all the strap combos and possible size maximum and minimum including clasp adjustment as many members have had problems with sizing on this rep, originally the straps were very small.

Mr_SD

Known Member
6/3/18
Hi Mr SD, I've been looking to work this out for a while now, even gen dealers don't seem to know what the max size is for this model!
The case size spring bar to spring bar is approx. 44mm and I believe the clasp is about 34mm. My wrist is 200mm/8". I'm normally one link to remove from a gen Rolex bracelet to make it fit so it shouldn't be a million miles away from fitting maxed out. If you could please tell me what size the two straps are and if possible the max size it would be really helpful cheers

EE - 60mm - EG - 75mm

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
EE - 60mm - EG - 75mm

Thanks SD, I don't have a clasp of that type on any other watches so I'm only guessing at 34mm for the clasp fully extended, but that should be enough to cover 200mm/8"
Thanks for the info.

gumwatch

Horology Curious
31/12/18
What do you think of it?

I don´t know If the rose gold really match with a gen - but maybe someone has more experience and can say something about it.
But all in all the ARF looks good to me. Could be a good deal.

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
EE - 60mm - EG - 75mm
Hum.... One question.

Both Oysterflex parts (left and right) are the same ?

So, if i choose Oysteeflex EG - 75mm, left and right side are EG - 75mm ?

Or one is always the same and the other change ?

Mr_SD

Known Member
6/3/18
Hum.... One question.

Both Oysterflex parts (left and right) are the same ?

So, if i choose Oysteeflex EG - 75mm, left and right side are EG - 75mm ?

Or one is always the same and the other change ?

The ARF ships with EE and EG sizes (one of each)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
With "one of each" what you mean ?

2 complete Oysterflex (EE and EG) or 1 Oysterflex with 1 piece EE and one EG ?

Thank you

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Mine has finally shipped! Should be here soon and Ill chime in with everything I learn once I have it in hand.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
preppyr6 did you recieve your ARF? If so can you post some pics. I know you decided to sell some of your reps in order to get gen Batman but I hope you sill will get your ARF YM RG.

disregard, just read ur last post :)

Hector-Anabasi

Known Member
26/3/18
Oslo - Norway
03430bf197c2c1a6f4942f0a4b52c2eb.jpg
4acdfdd75ea1c58e5ff2b5909e04b517.jpg

My bae by Noob..

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

gumwatch

Horology Curious
31/12/18
Please post some better pictures.
An ARF and Noob comparsion would be great!

Rolex_Master

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Europe
With ARF you get 1 x EE and 1x EG strap no more . Noob ships with two complete straps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now is really clear and useful, i need a complete strap EG (2xEG), but i think it's impossibile, so i need 2 straps to do the right strap for me.

"The measurements are approximate and based off the Yacht-Master Oysterflex codes which as far as we know are the same for the new Daytona on Oysterflex: 
EC-4cm/1.57"
ED-4.5cm/1.77"
EE-5.5cm/2.16"
EF-6.5cm/2.56"
EG-7.75cm/3.05"
EH-9.0cm/3.54".

A typical combination on a Yacht-Master 40 on a 7.5" wrist would be an EE at 6 and an EF at 12 o'clock."

Rep factory produces only 2 size EF and EE

Last edited:

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Received mine today, will post up pics. Initial impression is very impressed.

Reactions: bdick21