• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Yachtmaster 116655 Rose Gold

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
So is that new release just a 2824?? Any update to the strap?? Ugh

Phyxsius

Known Member
10/9/16
My Franken ARF 116655 just in...

cde521d0d1e8ae6d94bbcc752b3a2af9.jpg

rk2704

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/18
Guys I just received my QC pictures for an ARF 116655 Rose Gold that I ordered.. I need help on this.

QC for ARF 116655 I ordered:

Sample pic for ARF 116655 on dealer site:

I think the "Yacht-master" font color is too dark compared to the sample on the dealer's site, which is brighter and more clearer. Am I right in thinking so? Or is that just bad reflection?

Should I ask for a more detailed picture?

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Guys I just received my QC pictures for an ARF 116655 Rose Gold that I ordered.. I need help on this.

QC for ARF 116655 I ordered:

Sample pic for ARF 116655 on dealer site:

I think the "Yacht-master" font color is too dark compared to the sample on the dealer's site, which is brighter and more clearer. Am I right in thinking so? Or is that just bad reflection?

Should I ask for a more detailed picture?

In my experience no factory has got the red color of the letters right. But maybe ARF is who comes closest to gen? You'll have to take your chances on this.

rk2704

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/18
In my experience no factory has got the red color of the letters right. But maybe ARF is who comes closest to gen? You'll have to take your chances on this.

I understand... but the QC pics I received.. the red color is way off compared to the sample the dealer gave on his website. I expect it to be at least like the sample on the dealer's website right?

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
If its ARF (and not a totally different factory) then its going to be the same throughout the batch. You can certainly ask the TD, but chances are these pics are taken with different cameras under different lighting/in different places. You can look at 2 gen rollies and theyll look different under different circumstances. If the TD confirms its ARF, then I wouldnt reject based on that observation alone. If all else looks good, then I'd accept.

Reactions: leo6929

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Well my point is that it wont really matter. If you reject this bc of the font color in the qc pics, then chances are any other watch they get for you is going to look the same considering its all the same batch. I think your better option is to look at the actual pics on this thread to draw your comparison. Chances are they are the same batch as this isnt a hot item at the moment and it seems like TDs have it in stock (meaning they arent sold out waiting for ARF to make a new batch).

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
If its ARF (and not a totally different factory) then its going to be the same throughout the batch. You can certainly ask the TD, but chances are these pics are taken with different cameras under different lighting/in different places. You can look at 2 gen rollies and theyll look different under different circumstances. If the TD confirms its ARF, then I wouldnt reject based on that observation alone. If all else looks good, then I'd accept.

^^this

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Btw. I’ve been told that new Noob RG YM without the stones was released but I still don’t see anything on TD websites.
its been very quiet on the market. Nothing excited is being released lately.

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
just received a noob without the stones from puretime. showed up without the small piece to attach one side of the rubber strap to the clasp.

hope this one fairs better than the last, case and clasp developed plating issues.