• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today? Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
HsJEg.jpg

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada

damn brotha that’s beautiful!
question for ya. I’ve got literally the Same watch and my 3 o’clock subdial hand creeps forward a tiny bit like yours and then stays there.
Mine is a DW with v23. I reset the chrome and it zeros out and then creeps forward again even though the chrono isn’t running. It was serviced about 10 years ago and started doing that about 2 years later. I thought I put the hand on crooked but it’s not.
what’s powering yours???

dizzzy

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
damn brotha that’s beautiful!
question for ya. I’ve got literally the Same watch and my 3 o’clock subdial hand creeps forward a tiny bit like yours and then stays there.
Mine is a DW with v23. I reset the chrome and it zeros out and then creeps forward again even though the chrono isn’t running. It was serviced about 10 years ago and started doing that about 2 years later. I thought I put the hand on crooked but it’s not.
what’s powering yours???

dizzzy

Thanks brother! :)

And I have the exact same issue although the movement varies slightly, it's on a v726 in a phong case. I had my watchsmith examine it, told me nothing's really wrong, reset it back to 0, and a few weeks later it just creeps back lol... it didn't really annoy me so I figured not to play with an old chrono movement :p

Status
Not open for further replies.