• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today? Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
16037f70e5d642aac378f631ce389616.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Is that a rep ? If so- which version is this ? it looks good, I'll be looking forward to your response.

This is LocoLouise built Hulk. Bezel and Dial (3d hours markers + lume) are moded.
LocoLouise is not reliable modded so do not order anything from him as it seem he didn’t sent watches to many people who placed orders.
i was lucky one who recieve his built Hulk. He did absolutely excellent job. Too bad he wasn’t able to continue with modding reps.

if you are looking for a nice Hulk, check Noob v9.

Cooldaddyfunk286

20/6/18
NY
My 25 year old rep my father bought me from the city (Manhattan). he worked there for 30 plus years at the WTC. this rep shows my life long appreciation for Rolex watches haha.

Needs a cleaning and a new battery, but she still sets, the day, date, time. It's funny, aside for the SUPER light weight and chinsy bracelet, I'm pretty impressed for a 25 year old street rep. Which must have been the only way to get one right? Lol

Circa 1990-1993, I'm currently 32 years old. I was 5-7 years old when this was given to me, along w 2 more I still need to find haha, one w a full diamond bezel lol.

what do you guys think?? or the guys who remember this era that are older than me please chime in, would love to hear stories. Now that I wrote all this, I probably should have made a topic w it.

-J

Status
Not open for further replies.