• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

sa3135 power reserve/charging

JumpiterT

Known Member
1/5/18
Hi Guys I've got my noob v9 sa3135 recently despite putting it in a watch winder overnight and going on long walks today it still ran out of charge... is the solution to just open it and adding some lube? the watch is otherwise fine.

Reactions: Sxrxrnr

romania dolj

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
28/10/17
Romania
It a bidirectional settings.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Sxrxrnr

Horology Curious
18/6/18
I have the exact same problem with a DeepSea 3135, even when hand winding it only get maybe 16 hours. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions to maybe Franken it. I got it from one of those sights that claim to be Swiss made but it shipped from China. Lol I'm probably the foul but I actually weighed it and measured it even opened the case it's perfect in every way except doesn't hold charge well..

bubu77

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/4/16
EUROPE
You need a service. This can be smud in the Movement. Or keyless work. The sa 3135 sucks. Next time choose the 2836

arravan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/18
Is this really true? How does smoke think about this answer about the sa3135 sucks?

I’ve done a lot of reading and from what I understand the original version of the SA3135 was an extremely problematic movement. The newer versions are fine as long as you service them when you first get them. I am not an expert but this is what I have read through doing research.

Sent from the RWI App

canariasproducts

8/7/18
Oke thanks for this answer, do you know if some TD could service your watch before sending them to you? I live on a island where it probably will be difficult to find someone who can service it.

canariasproducts

8/7/18
Sa3135 does suck only the sa3135 cases are nice .just get it serviced.or get the sh3135 amd have it installed amd serviced

Thank you for the quick answer Smoke, oke most watches i like comes with an SA3135 movement, does someone sells sa3135 movements? I would like to be prepared if it brakes down, or is it possible to put a SH3135 in it.. if they sell these separate as well.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Ill sell you sh3135 if you need 1.i would get it serviced though

arravan

24/3/18
Oke thanks for this answer, do you know if some TD could service your watch before sending them to you? I live on a island where it probably will be difficult to find someone who can service it.

is the SH a direct drop in to a SA case?

Sent from the RWI App

ado213

Renowned Member
27/4/12
UK
Why you guys keep on buying this poor movement is beyond me, there is enough information on the forum concerning the reliability of this movement, all you have to do is search for it! You buy a watch have problems with it, then spend another $250 sorting it out. Do your research first and save yourself some money

Reactions: JumpiterT