• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Loco Louie is back (kinda) with a new V9 HULK??!?

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
This thread is missing just one more cliché: “A fool and his money are soon parted.” Carry on, OP.

charlieuk!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/18
Watch arrived last week but I'm not sure if the price difference justifies it being that much better it is than just a regular V8 or V9. :/

I think $$$ and time would be better spent just getting a V9 or VRF.

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
Watch arrived last week but I'm not sure if the price difference justifies it being that much better it is than just a regular V8 or V9. :/

do you have pics?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I'm pleased for you, but I still think you were mental for taking the risk.

I bought from him once - never again.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Pictures please.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
After a 2 month wait it must be a pretty disappointing watch if you haven't put up any pics.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska

:ttiwwop:

Reactions: Maron

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Read 14 pages of the thread. It does have its entertainment value.
I agree with what some members stated, that "Sane Sam" is likely Loco Louie himself. Often, the person who initiates an action is the one hoping to benefit from it, and given the circumstances, it is highly unlikely that any rational business partner will surface at this time to just to "put things right" with a single person without a plan to address the big picture. I surmise that there is no business partner in fact. Most modders I know in the hobby are OMO and why should LL be any different?

The $500 "double or nothing" wager likely turned out to be closer to nothing. The OP likely received a stock watch, or one which was modded with the bezel insert. It is a moot point whether he is better off having paid $500 for nothing, or $1000 for a watch which could be worth $400-500? In the first instance, his loss would have been $500. For the second, depending on the watch, his loss could have been $500-700.

No business partner will surface to right a singular wrong if he is sincere. He will address the community properly and make restitution where it counts. To everyone. An isolated offer (or perhaps the same offer was made to several members I won't know) speaks of a scam, and I maintain that LL has no business partner. He is in a set up where he can be waiter, chef and cashier.

I hope that OP got what he wanted, and wish him the best.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Still no pics.

Watch must either be seriously crap or else invisible.

transteam

Known Member
23/6/17
I feel so bad... Op sounded very optimistic and hopeful . Poor fellow. On top of that.. 14 pages of .. Cruel and ruthless crushing of his intelligence and dreams

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I feel so bad... Op sounded very optimistic and hopeful . Poor fellow. On top of that.. 14 pages of .. Cruel and ruthless crushing of his intelligence and dreams

... dReAmSs ...

mockingspongebobbb.jpg

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

A well deserved crushing.

Reactions: ktpatrick