• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Loco Louie is back (kinda) with a new V9 HULK??!?

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Joke?

If not I have some magic beans if you’re interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 234BUDs

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Joke?

If not I have some magic beans if you’re interested?

Bad example. Those magic beans were indeed found to be magic - the return in investment was quite profound

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Throwing good money after bad here mate, just let it go. Buy a V9 yourself from a TD will be cheaper and you will actually get it.

Keyblue

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/17
This is so tragic yet I can't look away.
Please do not throw out any more money.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I’d say, you can send me the v9 as I’ve already paid $500 for a watch not received. This ‘business partner’ has seen you coming, he fancies you’re good to go again. why you’d agree to pay another $500, looooooool mandema crazy

CycleBuyer

15/7/13
Wait let me get this straight: You sent $500 already, got fuckall watch, and are now considering sending another $500?

Does the additional $500 include shipping?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
So, I ordered a modded Loco Louie Hulk last December, paid $500, and got nothing.

But I got an email last week from his business partner, let's just call him Sane Sam for now, who saw my order was never filled, and agreed to take over and has an updated V9 904 modded if I want it.
If I paid an additional $500 I would get an upgraded dial, hands, and gen like bezel.

I agreed if he sent a QC pic and this is what he sent. Hard to tell with the bezel protector, but are there any glaring issues before I consider this?

Looks good in the pic to me.

Are you completely fucking insane ?

Why didn't you remind him that you still haven't received the watch you paid $500 for ?

Did it ever occur to you that LLs partner is going through old correspondence and systematically sending out these sorts of messages to scam people ?

Seriously, you considered this proposition ?

You complained vociferously when LL scammed you, you started threads, you posted on the subject at every opportunity.

And now you want to go through the whole experience again ?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

grandphuba

8/4/18
lol it's like with a failing relationship, you just want to hold on hoping everything's going to be back to what it used to be but inevitably fails for good in the end

Madcap

Known Member
2/10/17
Ive been corresponding with his so called partner, and its pretty obvious who (loco + louie) if you do a little digging
Promised to contact louie to sort out what he owes me but nothing ever came out of it
8 months after this whole debacle, and im still stuck with fuck all

Id say time to cut loose and ask LL to go play in the traffic

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Don't listen to these people OP! These people are losers, the sort of guys not prepared to take a risk in life. You and me, we're different; we stand apart from the crowd, we throw caution to the wind and that's why we're winners in life. WINNERS. If you want the best damn Hulk on the planet, I say go for it, take a chance. Then, when your amazing 1:1 AAA+++ Gen like Hulk turns up, they'll turn the same colour as your amazing Hulk because those bitches will be green with envy. Yessir, you go for it, it's not a scam at all.

By the way, I know a foolproof way to make enough money per week to buy one of these watches every week. It requires a small investment on your part, but it's guaranteed to work. I'll PM you the details. Just don't let these losers know about it - winners only allowed.

Last edited:

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
It's like pissing in the wrong side of the wind
If it gets you once, you learn

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
So, I ordered a modded Loco Louie Hulk last December, paid $500, and got nothing.

But I got an email last week from his business partner, let's just call him Sane Sam for now, who saw my order was never filled, and agreed to take over and has an updated V9 904 modded if I want it.
If I paid an additional $500 I would get an upgraded dial, hands, and gen like bezel.

I agreed if he sent a QC pic and this is what he sent. Hard to tell with the bezel protector, but are there any glaring issues before I consider this?

Looks good in the pic to me.

xTMs8v1.jpg

When you get that email from that guy in Nigeria about some inheritance that he wants to share with you and needs your bank details and some money first — DO NOT REPLY TO IT.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
When you get that email from that guy in Nigeria about some inheritance that he wants to share with you and needs your bank details and some money first — DO NOT REPLY TO IT.

Da fuck you tell him that for ?

He replied, I had him, I was reeling him in . . .