• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Loco Louie is back (kinda) with a new V9 HULK??!?

charlieuk!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/18
So, I ordered a modded Loco Louie Hulk last December, paid $500, and got nothing.

But I got an email last week from his business partner, let's just call him Sane Sam for now, who saw my order was never filled, and agreed to take over and has an updated V9 904 modded if I want it.
If I paid an additional $500 I would get an upgraded dial, hands, and gen like bezel.

I agreed if he sent a QC pic and this is what he sent. Hard to tell with the bezel protector, but are there any glaring issues before I consider this?

Looks good in the pic to me.

xTMs8v1.jpg

Reactions: Shylock Eins

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
So, I ordered a modded Loco Louie Hulk last December, paid $500, and got nothing.

But I got an email last week from his business partner, let's just call him Sane Sam for now, who saw my order was never filled, and agreed to take over and has an updated V9 904 modded if I want it.
If I paid an additional $500 I would get an upgraded dial, hands, and gen like bezel.

I agreed if he sent a QC pic and this is what he sent. Hard to tell with the bezel protector, but are there any glaring issues before I consider this?

Looks good in the pic to me.

xTMs8v1.jpg

I would be very cautious of Sane Sam......and why would he send a pic with the protector on?

charlieuk!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/18
An additional $500? I would seriously stay away and just ask for my existing order.

I did, but there is no such thing is the old loco louie hulks. He is offering a new modded V9.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
if he has to do something with loco louie then he should be abled to get in contact with him to answer what happened to all the missing orders... if not - why would some one say he sees that the old order was never fully succeeded and offer you a new watch for another 500 bucks...

sounds not like a good deal and not like a good business partner...

Reactions: Tigerdragon

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13

I agreed
if he sent a QC pic and this is what he sent. Hard to tell with the bezel protector, but are there any glaring issues before I consider this?[/img]

nogodpleaseno.gif

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Sounds like you should send him a picture of your arsehole with the $500, because he obviously wants to bend you over and fuck you in it again !

Nb: Sorry to hear you lost $500 , must have been a wounder |

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Sounds like you should send him a picture of your arsehole with the $500, because he obviously wants to bend you over and fuck you in it again !

Nb: Sorry to hear you lost $500 , must have been a wounder |

:hehehe:

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
yep some people like it up there. We can see it clearly.