• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Check Out This Thread About Gen 15202 Crowns Popping Off

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
I went to look at some gen pics of the gen 15202 to compare to my Sead sourced quartz 15202 rep. Check out the comments as well, it's like guys accept this on their 20k+ watches!

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=610977

Guys would not accept this from JF or Noob haha

**not making fun of the guys bad luck, just showing that even in gen world we all seem to have the same problems, just at different price points**

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
the crown coming off is one thing... Manage to fix the problem while worrying if it is a warranty issue during a period of many month isn't something that you expect when you buy a luxury watch (including a certain luxurious service) for so many thousands of dollars.

And i would say there are so many gen owners that don't know and aren't either interested in knowing how the watch business works... so they except it to be reliable for a couple grands...

I'm glad coming from the rep game before buying gens...

Reactions: reppin

Lexx22

Known Member
20/5/18
East Coast
I had a very hard time getting a gen sub fixed at the authorized dealer I bought it from. The sub would fog up under the xtal from time to time especially when you got out of a cool car in to humid air. They tried to fix it themselves with no luck and after loosing my shit they sent it to Rolex and tried to charge me for the repairs under warranty. Just because it cost $10k doesn't imply luxury service...

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I had a very hard time getting a gen sub fixed at the authorized dealer I bought it from. The sub would fog up under the xtal from time to time especially when you got out of a cool car in to humid air. They tried to fix it themselves with no luck and after loosing my shit they sent it to Rolex and tried to charge me for the repairs under warranty. Just because it cost $10k doesn't imply luxury service...

yeah - they expect a luxury service... but get the harsh nature of capitalism itself haha

bitter sweet business. But i guess we kinda like it the way it is haha