• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered the DateJust 41 126334 SS REF from Ryan!

AMvdSande007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/17
Hmm it’s nice but i thought OOTB it would be nicer. Change DW and xtal to gen then maybe this will look great. I have to ask my modder if this can take gen parts.

Thx, was looking for a DW indeed. Have to do this by a modder because I don't know how to install these things.

Reactions: gilrob

Cap-IT

5/12/15
Wow it looks nice. How’s the shine of the fluted bezel?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: AMvdSande007

AMvdSande007

13/2/17
How is the Lume, can we get a picture? Also it's a bit oversized for your wrist but looks great!

I'll make a pic tomorrow for the lume. Haven't seen it yet. Better to walk a day in the sun :) and yeah.. my wrists are very small...

AP786

Known Member
Certified
1/9/13
Well, here we go. Just received this beauty of a watch! Hereby some pictures!

https://imgur.com/a/1IAVl4w

looks nice watch . how is the bracelet quality ? couple of changes like black hole crystal and gen date wheel will make watch amazing . but again that clone movement has to take gen date wheel . overall the watch looks good .

trancedo

Horology Curious
17/5/18
Look awesome!
How does the date change at midnight?
And when setting the time, the crown moves counter clockwise as gen?

AMvdSande007

13/2/17
Look awesome!
How does the date change at midnight?
And when setting the time, the crown moves counter clockwise as gen?

Well, it didn't change date.. Maybe because I set that date around 6PM when I received it. Will check it tomorrow. Also the watch was "dead" at 7:35AM this morning. Had it on my wrist from 6PM to 10PM... Did I not wind it enough? Hope this isn't a flaw with that new movement...

Time setting and date setting is indeed clockwise as gen! Superb!

trancedo

Horology Curious
17/5/18
Actually, a gen datejust 41 (movement 3235) has counterclockwise setting for time, clockwise setting for date.
Datejust II (movement 3135) has clockwise setting for both time and date.
You can have a look here calibercorner.com/rolex-watch-time-setting-crown-direction/
or utube for "gen datejust 41 review"

Reactions: Sef and vcappp

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
Well, it didn't change date.. Maybe because I set that date around 6PM when I received it. Will check it tomorrow. Also the watch was "dead" at 7:35AM this morning. Had it on my wrist from 6PM to 10PM... Did I not wind it enough? Hope this isn't a flaw with that new movement...

If you didn't manually wind at all before you wear it , 4 hours of "automatically" wide for 9H35 of power reserve is good i think

Try to fully wind it manually, and check the PR.

Otherwise, thanks for the pictures, is a very very good rep, but how factory can make all this stuff (case, bezel, dial , bracelet, etc) so beautiful and mess up like this on the DW :(

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

The date change is because you set the watch in the wrong AM/PM period . I change the date to the 'day before' using the date change function , then wind the the hands through changing the date to 'today's date ' . This way you know you are in the correct AM/PM time period and your watch won't change date as you eat your lunchtime sandwich . The power reserve is because it wasn't fully wound .

AMvdSande007

13/2/17
Great looking watch. Is the date left justified? Seems like that in the pics

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the answers. They have indeed messed up the DW. Will look for a genuine DW in the future. Doesn't bother me that much.

tedit

Supporter
12/3/18
Dont you think this watch is too big for your wrist?
I think you need a smaller one like 37-39mm