• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Do rolex make this?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
If you Google the name they've given the watch the only results you get are from rep sites, so no, looks like Rolex didn't make this model.

But really, does it matter ? do you know how many models Rolex have made over the years ? even experts would have a hard time knowing what was a fantasy model and what was real.

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Never seen one but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist as a custom aftermarket dial.
BTW the chances of that having a genuine ETA movement in it like they claim are very slim indeed.

Reactions: Baz1984

904L

Known Member
Certified
11/9/10
Never seen one but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist as a custom aftermarket dial.
BTW the chances of that having a genuine ETA movement in it like they claim are very slim indeed.

isnt it amazing how most strive for the perfect rep, however people with gens put poor aftermarket parts on a gen to "enhance" the look

Baz1984

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/18
isnt it amazing how most strive for the perfect rep, however people with gens put poor aftermarket parts on a gen to "enhance" the look

I wanted it with the fluted datejust bezel with a black face. My wife is a forest so I thought it would be quite fitting.

Baz1984

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/18

Thanks for the info, I was going to buy from a trusted dealer

904L

Known Member
Certified
11/9/10
I wanted it with the fluted datejust bezel with a black face. My wife is a forest so I thought it would be quite fitting.

Rolex do indeed make a floral dial, not sure if they are repped. I just don't honestly see the point in buying the particular watch you have selected and especially from that website. Head over to the TD section and see what they have to offer