• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Daydate versions

ownnij

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/5/18
I really wanted a Day-Date 40MM but every store I check seems to not have any recent updated versions. There however a large quantity of datejust available. They do look really nice but something about the Day-Date with the jubilee bracelet.... mmmmmm so sexy lol

someome point me to the right direction where I can buy a decent replica Day-Date!!!

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
There is no Day-Date with a jubilee bracelet. It is called presidential bracelet - period.

I don't know which "stores" you checked but there are plenty TDs that have the best and most recent models listed.

Look for BP or NOOB simple as that.

ownnij

19/5/18
Thank you sir. That’s exactly what I was looking for. The presdential bracelet. Thank you again for the corrections

BIONONE

28/4/17
Here you go: https://puretime.io/watch-brands/rolex/day-date-ii.html

Ryan, from InTime, is one of my favorite Trusted Dealers. Maybe you will have a look over there too. But in the end every TD is abled to source reps of the popular brands from the different factories.

IMHO BP is the way to go for when it comes to Day-Date II models.

But keep in mind that the weight will always be a "tell" as the gen is always made out of precious metals and the reps of steel or plated steel. anyways the look is just great for the price.

Hope that helped a bit.

Welcome to RWI.

ownnij

19/5/18
Here you go: https://puretime.io/watch-brands/rolex/day-date-ii.html

Ryan, from InTime, is one of my favorite Trusted Dealers. Maybe you will have a look over there too. But in the end every TD is abled to source reps of the popular brands from the different factories.

IMHO BP is the way to go for when it comes to Day-Date II models.

But keep in mind that the weight will always be a "tell" as the gen is always made out of precious metals and the reps of steel or plated steel. anyways the look is just great for the price.

Hope that helped a bit.

Welcome to RWI.

thank you so much. You are a valued and respected member. I've emailed Ryan from Intime but haven't received a response yet but i'm sure he's busy catching up on emails.

BIONONE

28/4/17
thank you so much. You are a valued and respected member. I've emailed Ryan from Intime but haven't received a response yet but i'm sure he's busy catching up on emails.

be patient. Normally it takes 1-2 days till he is responding (excluding weekends)

All in all i appreciate ryans service and quality control over all. Ask if your wanted watch is in stock then place your order - you know how it works already, don't you? ;)

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Just realised there aren't many 36mm DayDate reps available. I have checked Intime, Puretime and ToroBravo and have not found any decent 36mm version. Has anyone bought any 36mm or do I have to stick to Datejusts?

ilikewatchestoo

30/5/17
You will need to source a TW Best to get the best DayDate. It could look similar to this superfraken that I have if you do it right:

26a427f839dc4b1c398da51e433e10a5.jpg

Last edited: