• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My story with "InTimeWatch" - Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116660 Black ARF 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS - SH3135

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsbel

29/5/18
Hi after reading all of this i have a question to the experienced members. I placed an order for the above mentioned watch. I am not into repairing and all of this, as this is my first rep and i am very excited to receive it. At the moment waiting for qc pics. Do you suggest to take immediate work at the movement or its not that important? For me i just want to take the watch and wear it, having fun. A member wrote that its better to make immediate improvements to the movement after receiving? Is that necessary?
Thank you for your help and thank you for this forum!

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hi after reading all of this i have a question to the experienced members. I placed an order for the above mentioned watch. I am not into repairing and all of this, as this is my first rep and i am very excited to receive it. At the moment waiting for qc pics. Do you suggest to take immediate work at the movement or its not that important? For me i just want to take the watch and wear it, having fun. A member wrote that its better to make immediate improvements to the movement after receiving? Is that necessary?
Thank you for your help and thank you for this forum!

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

This part here ^^ .

When/if you have a problem, you sort it out.

jm.mozos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/12/13
Germany
Thanks for your answer

I'm the first time I buy a replica watch in InTimeWatch.

And all this, I think it's quite strange, to pay for a new watch (116660 ARF 904L), the clock arrives broken home, and we all crossed our arms, and we all do not care to throw away almost 600 USD, and while the guys of InTimeWatch, they do not take care of anything.

jm.mozos

26/12/13
Germany
There is a wide gap between expectations and buying strategy here. If I speak for myself: Except for some superclone Panerais and the 4130 superclone Noob Daytona and maybe a few of the SH3135 ARFs, I hardly ever buy a replica watch for the movement: I am always buying it for the mid-case and a few other parts. This is the perspective I have adopted: I just accept that the movement installed in a rep will need to be replaced or at least serviced. Look at the ARF SD43: I bought that watch for everything but the movement because I think the entire watch is beautifully produced, except for the movement. Same with the JF V7 AP Diver.. Maybe this part-object perspective which we adopt through our collective micro-analyses is not suitable to all consumers. I am starting to think that there is a divide between people like me who will put up with the defects until they have a solution, and the guys who "wants it all" at once out of the box. But I see no reasonable chance that the guys who "want it all" will ever be satisfied, whereas with me I am happy if the mid-case is right, or some small part like a datewheel font was finally improved, etc. I could care less if the movement is not working up to snuff upon delivery. I will fix that along the way without bothering the TD at all about it. In fact, I expect the movement to be under-performing. It is a pleasant surprise when it works very well. I know I must sound crazy to the guy who expects a perfectly performing watch from the rep factories.

Thank you for your message and for your respectful information that you have given

It's true, that I'm new in this world of replicas, I did not know that people buy watches and then they change the machinery.

I bought this watch with the only idea of enjoying the watch, just that!

What happens is the watch arrive broken and that broke my illusion to enjoy the watch.

According to the InTimeWach guys, I think with the wrong machine, since they talk about the "A2824 movement", when the watch I bought is from SH3135 movement.

Therefore, I believe that my purchase has been a failure from all sides and in every way.

And my illusion to enjoy the clock, have gone to the trash.

First: I did not know that people change machinery, and I do not know what kind of machinery fits to my broken watch.

Therefore, if someone wants to help me, I'm all over...

Because I still don't have answers from Ryan from InTimeWatch.

Best regards

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
This is not a dogfight...

I honestly wonder how someone that already has some watches doesn't recognize the necessity of his own, trustful watch smith...

I have bought some gen watches, completely unujusted, magnetized, dry from oil, with small hands that fall etc. I just email them a photo and that
i will keep them informed right after my watch smith sees the watch. I won't ever need them to help me, it was always something minnor.

My watches are in great shape, due to the fact that i have my watch smith to take care of them.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Your Bishop won't be very pleased with that...

The lume is a bit too strong but otherwise an ok rep. The CLOCK size is off by 1 feet, so it is hardly noticeable at 80feets above the ground.

cityhallclock01.jpg

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
Thank you for your message and for your respectful information that you have given

It's true, that I'm new in this world of replicas, I did not know that people buy watches and then they change the machinery.

I bought this watch with the only idea of enjoying the watch, just that!

What happens is the watch arrive broken and that broke my illusion to enjoy the watch.

According to the InTimeWach guys, I think with the wrong machine, since they talk about the "A2824 movement", when the watch I bought is from SH3135 movement.

Therefore, I believe that my purchase has been a failure from all sides and in every way.

And my illusion to enjoy the clock, have gone to the trash.

First: I did not know that people change machinery, and I do not know what kind of machinery fits to my broken watch.

Because I still don't have answers from Ryan from InTimeWatch.

Best regards

The only thing broken here is your english. The watch is working. If you haven't done your homework it's no one elses problem. If you don't like the watch feel free to ask for a repair, send it back, and 80% get it confiscated when going through Chinese customs. You've been here since 2013, you had plenty of time to read, but you decided to not do your homework, and started posting only after the incident. You're most likely getting banned soon enough just for being annoying.

Good luck with that attitude.

Reactions: crank6868

NoahT

7/6/18
Lucky you! Mine came totally broken from them (InTimeWatch). Secondly I'm not sure if it's an ARF at all... Will have to bring it to my local clocksmith:hang:

article-2151469-13308B7A000005DC-546_634x397.jpg

Reactions: gigi77 and BIONONE

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17

Best regards

Most likely everyone (beside some understandable jokes) that was answering you tried to HELP YOU.

But you type the same things over and over again try to make it clear that Ryan (InTimeWatch) should be as professional as you with your Ebay-Business... What do you want to reach with this spamming?

Just like many members before asked - did you wind the watch properly a couple times? Even 20-25 windings?

What you are doing here is ignorant as you answer comments you like while jump over the ones that include real constructive criticism - i guess you cant handle the heat my friend.

Unless you don't understand what many members before already stated i think this will get even worse... Do your reading and - damn - be patient and comprehensible!

...do yourself and all of us that favor

best regards.

Reactions: NoahT

BIONONE

28/4/17
jm.mozos - the jokes were about your style of writing. your named CLOCK is actually a wrist WATCH (If you didn't notice it already)

And we all got it which watch you received from which "store" and what is the name of the person behind this. So there is no freaking need to mention them or it in every line that you are writing. Thanks.

jm.mozos

26/12/13
Germany
jm.mozos - the jokes were about your style of writing. your named CLOCK is actually a wrist WATCH (If you didn't notice it already)

And we all got it which watch you received from which "store" and what is the name of the person behind this. So there is no freaking need to mention them or it in every line that you are writing. Thanks.

I think I've gotten myself into a world of replica watches that I do not understand and I do not want to understand either.

I'm a novice in this one of buying rep watch, and I suppose I don't understand many of the things that you see normal here.

But from there, to think that InTimeWatch can cheated to me, there's a million kilometers.

I consider myself a normal person, but I can not understand, that I have to invest more money in a watch that has arrived broken from InTimeWatch to my home and I still have not been able to enjoy it.

Can someone tell me in this forum if that's normal that ??

jm.mozos

26/12/13
Germany
I have spent 560 USD, on a watch in the InTimeWatch Store, because it was the one that gave me the most guarantee, and therefore, I bought the watch without thinking too much about where I was getting.

Everybody knows what you buy by interner, if it arrive broken, the Seller takes charge of the return of the product and the Seller put a new one in your house.

That is normal in real life !!

But in this underworld of rep watches, it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette, and pray that the watch that sends you works, and you can enjoy it, because if it arrive broken, you have to put more money to repair something that you have not broken....

For me, it's difficult to understand this underworld !!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I have spent 560 USD, on a watch in the InTimeWatch Store, because it was the one that gave me the most guarantee, and therefore, I bought the watch without thinking too much about where I was getting.

Everybody knows what you buy by interner, if it arrive broken, the Seller takes charge of the return of the product and the Seller put a new one in your house.

But in this underworld of rep watches, it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette, and pray that the watch that sends you works, and you can enjoy it, because if it arrive broken, you have to put more money to repair something that you have not broken....

Pure genius

BIONONE

28/4/17

every post you make comes to the same conclusion and says so much and nothing at the same time. Because once an information is known it will never be an information again and just annoying to read - because someone already knows what you already said.

Anyway - you are always talking that Ryan is playing tricks on you and tries to cheat you (what is absolutely not the case and absolutely non-professional from you to say so)

- he will offer you to send the freaking watch back for repair so what exactly is the freaking problem? If you want to take the risk of customs of several countries again (as you did when you ordered the watch) then it is up to you.

In the theory everything is just like on your ebay business. Something is broken, the customer sends the item back and you deliver a new one - but the difference is clear - you are not supposed to deal with illegal items on ebay - but you bought one from Ryan and now you have to handle the different circumstances and try to live with it like a man.

all i hear is "he is so bad to me and i don't want to take the risk of getting my watch seized" give it a try and send the watch back to him, ask for a repair - yeah.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

But please don't open up 10 new threads how you wasn't abled to get your (not broken) watch back to china. please don't.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
But in this underworld of rep watches, it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette, and pray...

And you were lucky!

Normal shopping world < Replica Clock buying in the IntimeWatchStore Underworld < Crack buying in Chicago South Side < Hitman hiring in Checenya

Your rights as a customer get worse with increasing undergrounding.

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Thing is mate, TDs like Ryan make so much money that they can refund guys their money and tell them to never buy from them again, they really don't need to trick you for $560. How many legal businesses you know can do that? they(legal businesses) say the "customer is always right" and puts up with abuse all day.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
jm.mozos stop all of this NOW. Do some reading on the new member sub and educate yourself a bit on this hobby and side of the watchworld.

You’re forgetting that you are not buying genuine watches here. You are buying fake watches that are made in Chinese warehouses by mostly underpaid Chinese workers that have never been professionals. They mostly don’t have a watchmaking course / are not watchmakers and do not have the immense training courses most employees at big watch manufacturers factories have.

You can and should not expect gen quality on a rep. That is one of the reasons you should’ve learnt before making a purchase. More importantly. Be happy that your watch didn’t get seized by customs because that is the only reason you can even hold it in your hands now.

Additional to that, IF you would’ve done your homework, you would’ve found out that especially the clone movements need a service sooner or later.

Wear it until it breaks and if it breaks have it serviced for a few bucks. It’s not going to ruin you financially. If it does, believe me, this hobby isn’t for you and you should probably only buy 23j cheapos from
now on that won’t hurt you. That’s the name of the game. Always been, always will.

And please DON’T say ‘InTimeWatch’ one more time or else I’ll explode. Everyone, and I mean it, EVERYONE got where you bought the watch and by mentioning this over and over again, it won’t change the situation. Roger?

trailboss99 Raddave

Status
Not open for further replies.