• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My story with "InTimeWatch" - Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116660 Black ARF 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS - SH3135

Status
Not open for further replies.

jm.mozos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/12/13
Germany
My story with "InTimeWatch" - Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116660 Black ARF 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS - SH3135

​​
IMG_1227.jpg

Hi guys,

I write to you about my adventure (misfortune) with my watch "Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116660 Black ARF 1: 1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet SH3135" from "InTimeWatch".

https://www.intime03.co/rollie/4835-...et-sh3135.html

The clock arrived last Tuesday, and the clock has arrived defective or with serious problems and as some guys in the forum asking me about my purchase, I would like to answer here and publish my adventure.

I have already exchanged several emails since the first day that the clock arrived with Ryan (InTimeWatch), since the clock has arrived defective and the power reserve of the machinery does not work.

And every morning I find the clock stopped and dead.

Last night for example, I took off the watch around 22:00 PM, and I used it all day and today in the morning I found the clock stopped indicating 2:32 AM, that means, that the power reserve, has only lasted 4 hours and a half.

I'm quite disappointed and disillusioned with the purchase, and it must be that I have not had any luck with the machinery, since the watch looks robust and of good quality and termination.

I suppose that the guys of (InTimeWatch) will have to give me a solution, since it is clear, that the watch has come defective from the Factory, and I hope that it is not the Buyer who is harmed with more return shipping costs of the watch to the Factory.

I'm waiting for Ryan (InTimeWatch) to give me a solution according to the problem and that will show us the professionalism and responsibility of his Store.

IMG_8075.jpg

IMG_8073.jpg

IMG_8072.jpg

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8080.jpg

IMG_8074.jpg

jm.mozos

26/12/13
Germany
I hope that Ryan from (InTimeWatch) are professionals and act with coherence, and they pay all the expenses of a watch that they have sent defective to me.

I have a Store on eBay.com and when I send a defective product and it has arrived broken from the first day, I am responsible for the return of the merchandise.

In addition, my image and the professionalism of my business and my brand, is reflected in these moments.

Therefore, it is normal for Ryan from (InTimeWatch) to pay all the return shipping costs of the broken watch that I received from the first day.

But it's the first time I have bought in (InTimeWatch) and I honestly do not know how to value the professionalism of this Store, nor the image of trust and guarantee that they want to reflect to their Clients in this forum.

In a few days I will know and all of the forum too !!

Regards guys !!

jm.mozos

26/12/13
Germany
In addition, what kind of unprofessional image would "InTimeWatch" give for future and undecided Buyers, who doubt whether or not to buy a new watch of more than 550 USD, if the new Buyer find out, that if they have bad luck like me, with the machinery of clock, and they receive a BROKEN watch the first day, the "InTimeWatch" guys are not responsible when they they send a BROKEN watch to a Buyer.

I have not written to them (InTimeWatch) at the three weeks, four weeks or a month and a half later of receive the watch. I wrote to them at 24 hours, since I realized that the power reserve does not work, therefore the clock was received BROKEN of "InTimeWatch".

Now, that I have to throw away 560 USD for a watch BROKEN new that I received of "InTimeWatch" ??

I HOPE that "In Time Watch" WORKS VERY PROFESSIONAL or like many Internet businesses wash its hands of this matter when they sell broken watch !!

IMG_8073.jpg

machim

19/7/17
Before you took timw to write this story. Why don’t you go back and read our forum rules? It would be really helpful foe you

Testone72

Renowned Member
8/3/18
Hi, have you tried to wind it by the crown about 10-15-20 time?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I have had my last 3 x watches from Intime arrive with issues.
One I sent back for repair, one I had a forum member assist with service and mods and the third is still unused awaiting repair. It would be great if the TDs actually tested the watches, some do some don’t.

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Posting the same "story" over multiple forums....what are you hoping to achieve?

Let Ryan and intime offer to rectify the situation and suggest a solution before you question their professionalism.

It is inevitable that we all occasionally recieve reps that are faulty or even doa. It just goes with the game.

Ryan and intime are TDs for a reason. Give them time to offer a solution, then judge how good/bad their service is.

I know it is frustrating, I know it hurts to pay 500 dollars for a watch and not have it be exactly to your expectations....but take a breath and relax. It will get sorted! And if it doesn't, then it isn't going to be hard to get it fixed yourself at a watchsmith (that would actually be my first choice rather than send back to china!)

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
This can happen to fake watches, especially with that kind of movement. Intime has nothing done wrong. Don't send the watch back to China. Find a watchsmith locally who can repair your issue and you'll be fine.

BTW it's a watch and not a clock. And it's the movement and not a machinery.

Reactions: watchtiger

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
I had an issue with a watch before and Ryan resolved it. Before you try and taint his character, give him a chance to offer a solution.

Ive bought 3 watches from him and will continue to do so he’s my favourite TD.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
You have to choose among two options:

- send the CLOCK at you expenses back to China with all the risks that can arise with passing multiple customs
- repair the CLOCK locally (or thru some user in the forum) and accept that buying illegal counterfeit items may cause some more headache than buying legal stuff over ebay/amazon/shops.

And please stop spamming.

jm.mozos

26/12/13
Germany
I had an issue with a watch before and Ryan resolved it. Before you try and taint his character, give him a chance to offer a solution.

I just try to tell what happened to me (InTimeWatch) !!

It's been 7 days, I spent 560 USD in Ryan's store (InTimeWatch) and I still do not have a solution to the problem.

I think they should check the operation of the watches before sending them, to avoid these problems.

The solution is not to take it to a Watchmaking in Madrid, the solution is to send me a new watch and it works.

I have paid for a service and I want to enjoy it.

I think it's not crazy what I ask!

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
The solution is not to take it to a Watchmaking in Madrid, the solution is to send me a new watch and it works.

I have paid for a service and I want to enjoy it.

I think it's not crazy what I ask!

I think you are in for a big disappointment. You paid like everyone and like everyone if you want to find a solution you follow what is the norm in the rep world.

jm.mozos

26/12/13
Germany

We are talking about a NEW purchase that has arrived broken !!

The clock has been sent from "InTimeWatch", so if they are serious and professional they will be the ones who will give me the solution, coherent and logical, and without expenses money for me, since I have not done anything.

The only thing I'm responsible for is choosing Ryan's Store (InTimeWatch), paying for a watch (560 USD) and expecting me to send something that works.

They are responsible for the new watches they send to Buyers, since I do not think they "InTimeWatch" are dedicated to selling and sending broken watches.

For now, I'm still waiting for a response and a solution from Ryan (InTimeWatch).

Testone72

Renowned Member
8/3/18
Have you already tried to wind it manually the first time before wearing it...
It seems that you don't want to answer this question to anyone that tried to ask you in every post or forum...
Is really the Power reserve your issue?

watchtiger

22/11/16
These things really happen. TD’s have no control of how packages are handled when they are shipped. I used to work in logistics and trust me, it isn’t the prettiest sight nor do companies handle packages with utmost care.

Part of the risk of buying a watch which is a replica is that there is a high probability of watches arriving to you with issues. Just source a local watchsmith and have it repaired. I lived in Spain for some years and there are a lot of great watchsmiths there.

Think about it this way — you paid for a watch 1/10th the price vs gen. Whats another couple of $’s or €’s for repair.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Have you already tried to wind it manually the first time before wearing it...
It seems that you don't want to answer this question to anyone that tried to ask you in every post or forum...
Is really the Power reserve your issue?

I guarantee this genius is not winding the watch. As I understand it, all of this is because his power reserve is only 4 hours.

Reactions: Testone72

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I find this thread a bit bizarre in the way it phrases its hopes for "professionalism" towards Ryan in such a public fashion. Ryan is professional--that cannot be doubted. Also: The watch is not broken, it is just performing under specification. Asian movements have poor QC: this is part of the reason why the watch was so inexpensive. This is also the reasons many of us replace the Asian movement with a better quality movement. I have no doubt that Ryan will work with you to find a solution.

Reactions: watchtiger

jm.mozos

26/12/13
Germany
These things really happen. TD’s have no control of how packages are handled when they are shipped. I used to work in logistics and trust me, it isn’t the prettiest sight nor do companies handle packages with utmost care.

Part of the risk of buying a watch which is a replica is that there is a high probability of watches arriving to you with issues. Just source a local watchsmith and have it repaired. I lived in Spain for some years and there are a lot of great watchsmiths there.

Think about it this way — you paid for a watch 1/10th the price vs gen. Whats another couple of $’s or €’s for repair.

I guess you will not be an InTimeWatch Ambassador or Spokesperson, since your answer would not like very much to InTimeWatch !!

If you tell me that after making the decision to buy a replica watch of 560 USD in InTimeWatch, then there is a high probability of watches arrive home with issues.

Do you mean that buying in InTimeWatch is like playing roulette ??

The future Buyers who consider doing the same as me, they will run out of InTimeWatch, since nobody does not spend 560 USD and then leaves to chance the luck that your product works or not.

On the subject of bringing the new watch to a Watchmaker, I don't agree !!

I have paid almost 600 USD for a new watch in InTimeWatch (116660), and I want it to arrive working, in good condition to enjoy that I have bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.