• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first rep "JF v2 Submariner" with Spongebob bezel insert

Cordsen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/17
Denmark
Hi!

First of all thanks for all your awesome topics, guides, and tutorials!
I am a new member of this Forum and I really like the engagement people have.

I would like to share some photos of my first rep with you guys and I would like to hear some thoughts.
It is a 114060 v2 JF with spongebob mod bezel insert. Thanks to ChazingTime and Charlie!

kzp0cDh.jpg

tNy3M6y.jpg

4Hf1zE1.jpg

pLw0gKg.jpg

bSde1hr.jpg

JdnupGt.jpg

My next Franken is Rolex Hulk Noob v9 with gen bezel and gen crystal + dw.

Let me see your 114060 rep!

Reactions: Panerai_Pete_22

Koric

Known Member
4/6/18
That is beautiful! I am torn with which factory to go with or should I just buy from BK? Which movement did you get for this piece? Are there 904L bracelet for the 114060 reps? The more I read on this forum, the more confused I get. There are a lot of pros and cons and you'd have to just sacrifice one thing for another or start modding.

Cordsen

20/11/17
Denmark
That is beautiful! I am torn with which factory to go with or should I just buy from BK? Which movement did you get for this piece? Are there 904L bracelet for the 114060 reps? The more I read on this forum, the more confused I get. There are a lot of pros and cons and you'd have to just sacrifice one thing for another or start modding.

I understand your situation! I have been there too!
My JF v2 is SH3130 and I am not sure if it is 904L bracelet.

As I have understood go with the Noob v7 if you would like to change the parts with gen (Franken). Parts like dial, crystal glass and so.
If you would like to wear it out of the box go with JF or ARF (I am not sure with the BK) - These are pretty good. With both of them you can get a Spongebob bezel insert, I really recommend this on the JF!

My next purchase is Rolex Hulk the Noob v9, here I would like to make a franken with change the crystal glass, date wheel and get a spongebob insert.

andrea1977

Known Member
28/5/18
ITALY
I understand your situation! I have been there too!
My JF v2 is SH3130 and I am not sure if it is 904L bracelet.

As I have understood go with the Noob v7 if you would like to change the parts with gen (Franken). Parts like dial, crystal glass and so.
If you would like to wear it out of the box go with JF or ARF (I am not sure with the BK) - These are pretty good. With both of them you can get a Spongebob bezel insert, I really recommend this on the JF!

My next purchase is Rolex Hulk the Noob v9, here I would like to make a franken with change the crystal glass, date wheel and get a spongebob insert.

exscuse me my ignorance... , what is "sponge bop " ?

Dizzle

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/18
Nice well done great example of what can be done

NoahT

7/6/18
Thank you ! it seems to me that the problem is mainly on the Hulk, right?

It isn't. If you name it "a problem" then it affects all models except the ARF-ones. I've never seen them but it's said their bezels look better because of the nearly correct color of engravings. The noobs are more white than platinum-colored.

andrea1977

Known Member
28/5/18
ITALY
It isn't. If you name it "a problem" then it affects all models except the ARF-ones. I've never seen them but it's said their bezels look better because of the nearly correct color of engravings. The noobs are more white than platinum-colored.
I just bought an ARF I'll send you the photos when it arrives, you've been kind thanks

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
BP just released a no date and I was between it and this one. This one is so nice!!

Nomax

Horology Curious
23/5/18
That looks great. Did the appearance of the bezel numbers change with the mod? The numerals on my V2 (unmodded) look thinner and the corners of the numbers are sharper shape-wise, where you’re are more rounded.