• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I pulled the trigger GMT BLRO

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Someone offered me the watch for less so I'm thinking of getting it. What do you thing about overall quality? Is it still well made (e. g. bracelet)?

Its ok!

zbjp

Looking Around
7/11/17
Ive just got a GMF Pepsi with none ceramic bezel. Mine has the crown at 6 o'clock was wondering if a genuine ceramic bezel would fit this GMF case if anyone knows and could inform me that'd be great. Was also wondering if there is any other after market BRLO ceramic bezels about that are worth considering?

Thanks!!

ryantunna

I'm Pretty Popular
8/7/14
Ive just got a GMF Pepsi with none ceramic bezel. Mine has the crown at 6 o'clock was wondering if a genuine ceramic bezel would fit this GMF case if anyone knows and could inform me that'd be great. Was also wondering if there is any other after market BRLO ceramic bezels about that are worth considering?

Thanks!!

Good luck ever finding a gen Pepsi bezel. Totally impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hi,

I am about pulling the trigger on the DJF Pepsi, but as it does´nt come with jubilee I am thinking on getting this one from CF

https://ts-station.cn/goods.php?ProId=23812

so that I can swap the bracelets. My concern are the end links, do you know if they will fit?

Thanks!

You can never know for sure about a rep bracelet fitting any rep watch other than the one it came with. That said, ARF bracelets are generally regarded as the best and the most interchangeable. I sourced an ARF 36mm datejust oyster (20mm lug width) that is exceptional quality and fits most of my reps and my gen GMT.

15391192269581.jpg

jamilton

3/6/14
Germany
Good to know.. thanks! That is really surprising.. datejust and GMT have different cases and the bracelet fit.. amazing.

If I just want to swap bracelets with same case although from different factories, should be easier.. the problem is that if it does not fit I wouldn’t like to wear the Pepsi on oyster.

Main reason is because the oyster version is the white gold one and this is not my cup of tea

jamilton

3/6/14
Germany
Yes ceramic, looks very very good, but I wanted it with jubilee and the ones from GM or TTC doesn’t fit. I do not have more pics, just a short video I got via WhatsApp