• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PLEASE READ MEMEBRS*****Got rolex parts in the mail today by accident*****

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
This happened to me one time with Ryan, lol, in less than 2h I got an email from him asking me to ship it to the correct owner of that package.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
With me it was a few LInde Werdelin reps from PT. They were for a customer in France but they ended up with me. Francis contacted me and I forwarded them like a good boy scout. Rob, be a good boy scout, QueTip has enough parts, LOL.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Sorry all. I found out who it was. The person didn't talk too me anytime recently. He is a guy looking too be a vendor and asked Col. and Col. told him too send them too me. They were suppose too be date wheels. But the message was like 4 months ago. I got 2 date wheels, one 3135 and one layover. They are very nice. But he also sent me other stuff and had it exrpressed so I thought it was someone who wanted work done on their watch and since I haven't taken on any jobs and dont work for forum members I thought it was odd. But thanks all for trying to figure it out. I will be doing a review of the date wheels. The fonts are real nice, Lot better than the stuff we are seeing in the reps right now.

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular
occb2

I know what happened.
Those parts as well as all the other Uber parts you've gathered to put together such awesome pieces were actually supposed to come to me.

But no worries and no harm done..... I'll PM you my shipping address so that you can gather up all the watches and parts and get them to me.
Especially that latest GMT :woo:

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
occb2

I know what happened.
Those parts as well as all the other Uber parts you've gathered to put together such awesome pieces were actually supposed to come to me.

But no worries and no harm done..... I'll PM you my shipping address so that you can gather up all the watches and parts and get them to me.
Especially that latest GMT :woo:

LOL.

No it is a guy who wants me too evaluate his date wheels so he can sell them here. I will do it. Just been crazy busy and he wants them done like yesterday. I didn't even know they were coming. I was asked a long time ago if I would and I said yes. Then weeks later I get lum dots and hands and date wheels. I am not a lum guy so I will do the date wheels when I get a chance.

Reactions: d.brocke

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Think of the other guy trying to explain the Real Doll to his wife.
da40cb189d45e442196b799e436b0c26.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I'll take one!!!!!