• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vintage Rolex builds by TS Station?

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
I was looking around on TD websites and stumbled upon the "hand made watches" section from TS Station (not sure if TD here). I did a search on the forums to see if anyone tried one of those, but no.
Is it because they are complete sh*t or because they are a hidden gem...?

Some pics:
8207171408.jpg

21977a1e3b.jpg

8d750d648c.jpg

2df2c62a1d.jpg

All watches:
https://www.ts-station.cn/products.php?CateId=781

Reactions: vcappp

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
I'd say go for it! I like a lot of those watches- 5512, 6538, 1016, the Paul Newman, 6234 (it has an a7750, but you take your chances), and $338 isn't a bad price. Even the 1675s and 1680s look good.

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
That blueberry, arab airforce GMT is best bang for buck vintage out there. You can of course do much better, for 5 times the price but. As usual CG's give it away, but imho is the only non-macro tell on these. You will enjoy it, and it's worth it

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
That blueberry, arab airforce GMT is best bang for buck vintage out there. You can of course do much better, for 5 times the price but. As usual CG's give it away, but imho is the only non-macro tell on these. You will enjoy it, and it's worth it

Yeah, but they said that they put a gen crown in and jack up the price to $458.

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Yeah, but they said that they put a gen crown in and jack up the price to $458.

I don’t know anything about these vintage watches. That GMT really worth the price they ask?

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I'm extremely tempted by the Paul Newmans they have, but TS-Station is not a trusted dealer so not really sure I'd like to take the risk.

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
They take credit cards so you can always raise a ruckus w/ your credit card company if you need to. I did that once when I got a POS watch from a questionable dealer from china and got my money back and just threw the POS watch in the trash.

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
They said they accept only bank wire, lol

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
They said they accept only bank wire, lol

Where did you see that? They have long spiels about credit cards and say 6% discount for cc. Of course they give 10% for WU or bankwire

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Where did you see that? They have long spiels about credit cards and say 6% discount for cc. Of course they give 10% for WU or bankwire

This is the email I got from them, maybe because I’m in EU, but still very strange from a TD, or what they are

Dear friend,

Thanks for your email.
Sorry for the inconvenient, For your country need make the order on email and pay by bank transfer.
Pls advise if bank transfer OK for you?

Best regards,
Christina

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I messaged them asking about price for PWS on the Paul Newman. Given that I've currently got 5 vintage Daytonas on order I probably shouldn't get another one but...:p

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
I’m not a vintage guy but I’m really tempted for that GMT on jubilee. Maybe because I’m in the waiting list for the new SIHH model...

Replica01

I'm Pretty Popular
27/11/16
One of my first vintage watches came from TS. I was very pleased with the vintage sea dweller I bought overthere.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

bradmo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/16
This is the email I got from them, maybe because I’m in EU, but still very strange from a TD, or what they are

Dear friend,

Thanks for your email.
Sorry for the inconvenient, For your country need make the order on email and pay by bank transfer.
Pls advise if bank transfer OK for you?

Best regards,
Christina
I've ordered many reps from them and always had great service. Last one was ordered via bank transfer from the EU, with UK trans-shipment. It arrived last week 6 days after being shipped.

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
The watches dont look bad; at first glance kind of tempting....

But: Actually the dials looks like a printed piece of plastic when you zoom in hard. Especially around the coronet the lines are not sharp and the white and with a blue hue. Or is it just the picture?

The case of the blueberry and 1675 seem to be the stock BP 1675 cases if I am not wrong. They aswell have this superfat caseback.

:confused:

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
The watches dont look bad; at first glance kind of tempting....

But: Actually the dials looks like a printed piece of plastic when you zoom in hard. Especially around the coronet the lines are not sharp and the white and with a blue hue. Or is it just the picture?

The case of the blueberry and 1675 seem to be the stock BP 1675 cases if I am not wrong. They aswell have this superfat caseback.

:confused:

I ask here again, that GMT 1675 really worth the $458 price tag?

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
tinitonsi

If you are able to open a 150$ Cartel, pop a raffles etc dial and hands into it, add a sterkreuz or clarks crystal and a wso bezel with blueberry insert...

.... and then leave it in the chicken stable for a month.

Then .... not.

Reactions: lupinpopette

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
I ask here again, that GMT 1675 really worth the $458 price tag?

No!

- forget what I said about it on the first page. I got one for around $300ish (maybe less) ages ago. It’s good. It’s not ARF Daytona good

that price changes everything. The gen crown on the fat caseback and incorrect CG’s makes me want to question their life choices

it will be worth that amount to some though.