• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CONUS service for SH3135?

DCee

Known Member
22/8/13
Hey Guys,

Im having the hardest time finding someone to service my SH3135

Can someone direct me to a conus based service person?

Thanks

DCee

Known Member
22/8/13
Had a really hard time getting a hold of misiekpeds.

Will try tickleshoes. Thank you!

Reactions: electric

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
For lume strodda is very good.

Unfortunately there are few guys who are great at lume and servicing, or even case work. If you want all three you could end up using three different people

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
For lume strodda is very good.

Unfortunately there are few guys who are great at lume and servicing, or even case work. If you want all three you could end up using three different people

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Is Strodda in the USA?

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Cdenim can help as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't send your stuff to him. He still has 3 of my watches and hasn't responded in a week. Before that, it took him 3 weeks to respond. It's endless frustration. There's also another member Alexsuh here in the same shoe.

Alexsuh

19/5/17
I wouldn't send your stuff to him. He still has 3 of my watches and hasn't responded in a week. Before that, it took him 3 weeks to respond. It's endless frustration. There's also another member Alexsuh here in the same shoe.

I already contacted mods about this issue. Cdenim has my tc16610 case, 2 yuki3135, gen dw, gen 704 crown/tube. He stopped communicating me over a month. I do not know what happened to him but it’s true.
Cdenim , please reply me at least asap.

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
BAjXk6g.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: electric

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12

ac633aa2cd35033ccac742a1cab3234b.png

Just got this one back from miskiped! Great turn around (CA - NY) water tested it for me too! It needed a servicing because it wouldn’t wind. As of the first wind and wear it’s doing great. I’m very pleased.

Jdavis21

Horology Curious
30/3/18
Nashville, TN
I sent my new NF 904 Sub to Cdenim 1 week ago to have it serviced and got it back today. It is running great, he lined the dial and rehaut up perfectly and he was in contact with me the whole time giving me updates. I have to say Alexsuh and Wolfwood had me nervous and I can’t speak to their experiences with him mine was great and I would send any watch to him with confidence.