• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen hulk vs v7 with loco louie insert and spongebob platinum paint mod

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The problem with the Louie insert I is it's too milky and flat looking. I did a paint mod on a loco Louis hulk insert not too long ago.the gen insert is brighter in all conditions and has a sort of metalic look to it kind off

GreenGrocer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/10
The problem with the Louie insert I is it's too milky and flat looking. I did a paint mod on a loco Louis hulk insert not too long ago.the gen insert is brighter in all conditions and has a sort of metalic look to it kind off

smoke Agreed that Loco can be flat looking, less dynamic / more constant in colour even compared to noob v7. See below comparison pic in different light between loco and noob v7 stock "light" batch. While on topic, which one of the two below would you rather put on Hulk? Ignore the number colour, it'll go for plating anyhow. Thanks for your feedback

HansNfranZZZ apologies for hijacking your tread a bit here mate

HansNfranZZZ

4/3/16
smoke Agreed that Loco can be flat looking, less dynamic / more constant in colour even compared to noob v7. See below comparison pic in different light between loco and noob v7 stock "light" batch. While on topic, which one of the two below would you rather put on Hulk? Ignore the number colour, it'll go for plating anyhow. Thanks for your feedback

HansNfranZZZ apologies for hijacking your tread a bit here mate

The bright v7 is more apple than emerald.
https://image.ibb.co/n0z30o/2_ED91_CE8_DB7_F_40_DF_8182_4_DA53_D5_D16_B8.jpg

this is loco louie vs gen with flash. It doesn’t get as bright as gen. V7 gets brighter but the hue shade is off.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Whenever I do img] [/img tags on this site it never embeds them. Works everyone else except this forum idk why.
Your not copying and pasting the correct link.thats why it won't work
XRIZnnd.jpg

Reactions: HansNfranZZZ

jembediah

Renowned Member
20/5/14
the dwo and the cyclops are the only main tells.but the rest ,99.5% of world population couldn't tell it on wrist

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Most of the population won't spot a noob v1