• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who has the best sub

Sogeha

Known Member
18/7/15
Spend a little time reading and you will learn a great deal. If you take a moment to scroll through the forum you will soon find a list of Trusted Dealers.

We’re not going to just tell you where and even if we were we wouldn’t be doing you any favours in the long run ;-)

Waspy

Renowned Member
18/8/14
Wiltshire
We're can I get these submariner replicas? I'm new to this forum

You should know that this very question gets asked a hundred times a day and it only draws ridicule.

You were not to know that, but now you do.

You need to get reading this forum, then come back with more specific questions.

Dino2018

Patron
Certified
14/3/18
Hi Glowworm, there is a section on this site called Trusted Dealers. All are able to source the very same watches as all them are dealers of the same products. One you have choosen one, surf through their Submariner section and choose the model you prefer - could be a vintage one like the 1680, a recent classic like the 16610 or the most recent ones like the Ceramic bezel models. Then make a seach through this fórum about the model and you will find plenty of reviews and comparison reports. You will find that there's not such a thing as a perfect Submariner Rep, but there are several pretty good ones that will make you happy if you are not an extreme perfectionist. But if you are one, like most of us are, you will enjoy even more this hobby!!! As others told you before I write, take your time to do a seach around here. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Glowworm

Horology Curious
20/5/18
Central london
Thank you for your reply Dino2018 I've decided I want a Franken deep see dweller or submariner. I didn't know you could get one with the serial numbers engraved. I'm hoping to spend no more then £800 for my first one. If you know of any dealers that specialize in them, please point me in the right direction.

Reactions: Dino2018

Dino2018

Patron
Certified
14/3/18
I answered you in response to your visitor message on my profile :) I copy my answer here: "
My pleasure! usually you will find one or two times per week good frankens on our sales section that is called M2M (member to member sales). For the sume you want to pay I would recommend you a JF 16610 with gen (genuine Rolex part) parts, like cristal, bezel click and datewheel and properly serviced. This is more than enough for having a Rolex rep that 99% of the watch aficionados would pass as original at wrist distance.
"