• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

help

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Fp08ZuB.gif

Reactions: Rx4Time and 2fake4u

shamsie73

6/2/16
Houston Texas
He clearing Mis represented the watch, do you guys really think I would have bought one , if he said it a v1 or some other crap

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

shamsie73

6/2/16
Houston Texas
Told me numerous time bought the watch from bk 1 year ago not 5 year ago even a regmariner is better then this now days

shamsie73

6/2/16
Houston Texas
I will post what he said when I get home and have my computer, he clearly lied and at the least miss represented the watch

shamsie73

6/2/16
Houston Texas
Ask bk if he sold this watch to him even 2 years ago. He knew what he was doing and tried his best so he did not have to post the watch on rwi and do a back door sale

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I will post what he said when I get home and have my computer, he clearly lied and at the least miss represented the watch

Raddave Talk to Dave before you consider posting any personal messages or emails.

Shamsie was shamboozled.

Reactions: Raddave

shamsie73

6/2/16
Houston Texas
As you can see from my post I was being cool about it and did not even mention his name all I was doing was trying to verify if it is a bk from one year ago ,

shamsie73

6/2/16
Houston Texas
He is talking lot of shit on my other post but will not say a word here. Why not , I know Rolex 69 you are probably reading this post also. Please comment on the bk you bought from bk one year a go. And keep it mind I have all your text that you had send

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Said he had a 1000 positive sales reviews but lost it when the site went down

Lol. That would probably be the RWI record.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

shamsie73

6/2/16
Houston Texas
ofcourse he does not want to chime in, he has got caught with his hands in the cookie jar and i have not yet posted his texts to me, was trying to see if he could dig the hole a little deeper for himself, told me he is so weathy with so many gens that he feels guility and wants to spread some of his good fortune, if he thought that watch he sold me was good fortune, i hate to see what he considers bad