• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

help

shamsie73

6/2/16
Houston Texas
i just bought this watch next door, the member is claiming this to be a bk that he bought little over a year ago , i have my doubt the bezel,crown guard look way off to me to be a noob

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
holy moly... I don't even see a V7 there :D

I highly doubt anything about this piece is in the high end range. Hour markers look like nipples, Endlinks look like made out of butter, Crown on the logo is off, magnification crystal looks horrible, Bezel numbers too white IMHO... don't know what to mention the next...

there are so many obvious things that cry "not BK"...

You said "member" - is he a member here?

shamsie73

6/2/16
Houston Texas
well i messed up and boought the watch privately due to the seller saying he was old and is having back problem, he contacted me on this forum stating that he has a bk that he bought last year and that he would sell it to me cheap $250 ,i even stated that i would be more comfortable if the sale went through RWI I know it my fault and am excepting full responsibility, a lesson learned thank you guys for all your help

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
well i messed up and boought the watch privately due to the seller saying he was old and is having back problem, he contacted me on this forum stating that he has a bk that he bought last year and that he would sell it to me cheap $250 ,i even stated that i would be more comfortable if the sale went through RWI I know it my fault and am excepting full responsibility, a lesson learned thank you guys for all your help

I don't believe Bk makes the watches with DG movement.
The seller either has no clue about the watches, or wanted to scam $150 via a backdoor sale.
Did you already tell him that the watch does not look like Bk?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

DannyTheDoberman

Renowned Member
17/11/16
U.K
If the seller knows nothing about reps, then why would they feel the need to mention they were told it’s a BK?
Sounds like BS!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Said he took it to a jeweler and the jeweler looked at it under a loop and said it was real

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

The jeweler told him it was a real BK ?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
heres a pic of a really old BK

ykWsCHv.jpg

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Still better than the 20$ canal St. crap OP has bought :D

i agree, was just show what they used to look like 4 years ago

Reactions: BIONONE

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Said he took it to a jeweler and the jeweler looked at it under a loop and said it was real

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

:lol::lol:

Tell to the seller that drugs are not good for him.