Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Announcing PICR.me , RWI's own image hosting site!
See more
See less

help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help

i just bought this watch next door, the member is claiming this to be a bk that he bought little over a year ago , i have my doubt the bezel,crown guard look way off to me to be a noob

holy moly... I don't even see a V7 there

I highly doubt anything about this piece is in the high end range. Hour markers look like nipples, Endlinks look like made out of butter, Crown on the logo is off, magnification crystal looks horrible, Bezel numbers too white IMHO... don't know what to mention the next...

there are so many obvious things that cry "not BK"...

You said "member" - is he a member here?

Comment

no not on this forum but on rwg

Comment

Originally posted by shamsie73 View Post
        no not on this forum but on rwg
        PM me the link please.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
        RM#1:
        I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

well i messed up and boought the watch privately due to the seller saying he was old and is having back problem, he contacted me on this forum stating that he has a bk that he bought last year and that he would sell it to me cheap $250 ,i even stated that i would be more comfortable if the sale went through RWI I know it my fault and am excepting full responsibility, a lesson learned thank you guys for all your help

Comment

well i messed up and boought the watch privately due to the seller saying he was old and is having back problem, he contacted me on this forum stating that he has a bk that he bought last year and that he would sell it to me cheap $250 ,i even stated that i would be more comfortable if the sale went through RWI I know it my fault and am excepting full responsibility, a lesson learned thank you guys for all your help
            I don't believe Bk makes the watches with DG movement.
            The seller either has no clue about the watches, or wanted to scam $150 via a backdoor sale.
            Did you already tell him that the watch does not look like Bk?
            PICR.me , RWI's new image hosting site.

Comment

yes the seller has agreed to refund my money and is claiming he had no idea it was not a bk

Comment

Thats a 20€ rep

Comment

and is claiming he had no idea it was not a bk
                  He’s full of sh!t. Please make sure RWI Staff knows his identity.
                  Last edited by Tucker; 21-05-18, 17:23.
                  Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

Comment

Lol

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                    RM#1:
                    I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

If the seller knows nothing about reps, then why would they feel the need to mention they were told it’s a BK?
                      Sounds like BS!

Comment

Said he took it to a jeweler and the jeweler looked at it under a loop and said it was real

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Had the Audacity to tell me that after I called him Out about it not being a bk

Comment

Said he took it to a jeweler and the jeweler looked at it under a loop and said it was real

The jeweler told him it was a real BK ?

Comment

heres a pic of a really old BK

Comment

Working...
                              X