• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI guys would reject Gen watches as well haha

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
I was just browsing the gram and saw a couple pics of submariners. This new RG gmt is a stunner but look at the rehaut, the crown and the 12 marker doesn't line up.

A lot of TDs get sent on missions to fix this "flaw", it seems even Gen ADs would have to deal with the same thing LOL

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/1742/V8XawD.jpg

Reactions: nbp

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Hey man — my $300 is just as good as anyone else’s and I’ll be damned if I let a TD hose me with an inferior product.

They should know that the customer is always right, we expect 1:1 replication, credit cards should be accepted and I reserved the right to return a defective item like its Amazon. Rabble, rabble, rabble ...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
thegaptorulethemall.jpg

Mmmmmm. It's the 'tight as a Brooklyn Hoe on a Christmas Night' Rolex SEL Special - A bit more expensive than $20.00 that it's attributed to

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Goddam at that new GMT in the OP. It's one sexy ass watch.
I like it a lot more than that weird, tricksy looking new Pepsi.

Reactions: SuperLory

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Hey man — my $300 is just as good as anyone else’s and I’ll be damned if I let a TD hose me with an inferior product.

They should know that the customer is always right, we expect 1:1 replication, credit cards should be accepted and I reserved the right to return a defective item like its Amazon. Rabble, rabble, rabble ...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Dont forget free return postage!

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
When your gen has a flaw you accept it because it's still a gen.
This ^^. My gen Breitling has a couple of dates that aren't exactly centred and wouldn't pass QC for some folk.
Ironic that we're happy for our gens to have faults but reps need to be flawless. Complicated and irrational sods us humans!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: C Master

rwggg9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/15
Los Angeles
it's funny how that works out. i used to have a speedy whose chronograph seconds hand was off by 15 seconds, i waited almost 2 years before having that adjusted. on a rep i would have fixed it ASAP

Gillesss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/18
Sadly it’s as WTF as it is Genuine - those examples are exceptions to the rules and this is why they stand out so much

Rolex AP PP VC, (all of these and more) have the most impeccable QC, if anythin is the slightest bit off they usually get completely redone.

Sent from the RWI App

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
that new rootbeer gmt pic is at an extreme angle. while the coronet at 12 looks off, check out the letters closer to 9 o'clock, they're perfectly aligned. it's just the angle of the pic that is making things look off.

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Sadly it’s as WTF as it is Genuine - those examples are exceptions to the rules and this is why they stand out so much

I've went through 8 gens before I found one with aligned rehaut , 6 of those had crooked cyclops. Apparently they are made to tolerance..

I've also seen marked dials on brand new subs and crappy lume. The money goes to their marketing not QC

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
This ^^. My gen Breitling has a couple of dates that aren't exactly centred and wouldn't pass QC for some folk.
Ironic that we're happy for our gens to have faults but reps need to be flawless. Complicated and irrational sods us humans!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I’ve had two gen Breitlings that had dates that were too low or too high. I purchased them used so I don’t know how they actually left the factory. It bugged me much more than the same issue with a rep because they cost so much more.

Reactions: GreenGrocer