• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI guys would reject Gen watches as well haha

SubVette

Known Member
26/4/18
I'm glad people are here that puts a fire under the TDs for a perfect specimen.

It bodes well for those of us buying $300 REPS. I don't care about rehuts lined up or anything else one needs a loupe to see.

No one in my universe will look closely at the rehut LOL. Those I know who have the real thing find my reps to be amazing. They are more surprised because they are very good. There is nothing they can find on the watch that screams fake. They look for the obvious, cyclops magnification and weight, They can't really see the fonts or where the = sign is or the laser engraved crown at 6 o'clock. Rolex wearers are just not that involved with their watches. Rolex knows that; hence tolerances.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Rolex AP PP VC, (all of these and more) have the most impeccable QC, if anythin is the slightest bit off they usually get completely redone.

Sent from the RWI App

Actually Rolex and AP don't have that great QC.
a. lange & söhne have best QC of them all - way better than Patek.
AL&S assemble watch than it goes though QC then after a week they take entire watch apart, check all the parts and then they put everything back together, then it goes again through QC if it passes its good to go for sale. AL&S is on another level