Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

-Kaliber JewelryFREE bracelet and 20% discount for RWI members! - CLICK HERE
See more
See less

RWI guys would reject Gen watches as well haha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RWI guys would reject Gen watches as well haha

I was just browsing the gram and saw a couple pics of submariners. This new RG gmt is a stunner but look at the rehaut, the crown and the 12 marker doesn't line up.

A lot of TDs get sent on missions to fix this "flaw", it seems even Gen ADs would have to deal with the same thing LOL

https://imageshack.com/a/img923/1742/V8XawD.jpg

Replica watch purchases get scrutinized so much more than the purchase of a gen watch. It's gotten ridiculous.
    Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
      Replica watch purchases get scrutinized so much more than the purchase of a gen watch. It's gotten ridiculous.
      lol

Comment

Hey man — my $300 is just as good as anyone else’s and I’ll be damned if I let a TD hose me with an inferior product.

They should know that the customer is always right, we expect 1:1 replication, credit cards should be accepted and I reserved the right to return a defective item like its Amazon. Rabble, rabble, rabble ...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Mmmmmm. It's the 'tight as a Brooklyn Hoe on a Christmas Night' Rolex SEL Special - A bit more expensive than $20.00 that it's attributed to
          Kids! When commenting on views of others, consider this! From Snow White's perspective the old peddler woman was totally legit. She gave her an apple and told her to make a wish. Next thing she knows, the Prince is there to take her "away" and she is surrounded by her friends rejoicing

Comment

Goddam at that new GMT in the OP. It's one sexy ass watch.
            I like it a lot more than that weird, tricksy looking new Pepsi.

Comment

Rolex arnt the "perfect" watch you think they are
              Current Rep Collection: TC V6 Sub | Rolex Explorer II White | Rolex Ceramic Sub | Rolex Submariner 1680 Red | Rolex SeaDweller | Rolex Deepsea | Rolex DRSD | Omega PO 42mm | Omega CRPO 45mm | Omega LMPO | Omega Moonwatch | PAM111 | Breitling SO Abyss 44 X2 | Lambo | Armani Ceramic | Various cheepies!
              Wanted: Omega Speedmaster moony|Breitling SO Abyss 44+42

Comment

Originally posted by nikoel View Post

Mmmmmm. It's the 'tight as a Brooklyn Hoe on a Christmas Night' Rolex SEL Special - A bit more expensive than $20.00 that it's attributed to
                is that gen? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by nalomb View Post
                  Hey man — my $300 is just as good as anyone else’s and I’ll be damned if I let a TD hose me with an inferior product.

They should know that the customer is always right, we expect 1:1 replication, credit cards should be accepted and I reserved the right to return a defective item like its Amazon. Rabble, rabble, rabble ...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Dont forget free return postage!

Comment

Any excuse

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

Damn reps more aligned then gens these days haha

Comment

Originally posted by JDM180 View Post
                        Rolex arnt the "perfect" watch you think they are
                        Sadly it’s as WTF as it is Genuine - those examples are exceptions to the rules and this is why they stand out so much
                        Kids! When commenting on views of others, consider this! From Snow White's perspective the old peddler woman was totally legit. She gave her an apple and told her to make a wish. Next thing she knows, the Prince is there to take her "away" and she is surrounded by her friends rejoicing

Comment

When your gen has a flaw you accept it because it's still a gen.

Comment

Originally posted by nipe
                            When your gen has a flaw you accept it because it's still a gen.
                            This ^^. My gen Breitling has a couple of dates that aren't exactly centred and wouldn't pass QC for some folk.
                            Ironic that we're happy for our gens to have faults but reps need to be flawless. Complicated and irrational sods us humans!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

it's funny how that works out. i used to have a speedy whose chronograph seconds hand was off by 15 seconds, i waited almost 2 years before having that adjusted. on a rep i would have fixed it ASAP

Comment

Working...
                              X