• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Test of all the connoisseurers of the 116610LN

carlium

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/18
v?xj?
Hi there,
I have been a member for about a month. I realize that there is a vast amount of knowledge, especially concerning rolex subs. So I thought I should put you guys up for a test. I'll post pictures of my watch, you decide if it's a gen or rep. If you think it is a rep, what factory?

if you're not for it, please spare me malicious comments!

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Im going to take a stab...
Rep ARF with JF can't tell yet..with 3135

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Aliexpress lol

JK. I can’t see pics btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
the bezel font seemed too thick and white for me..what do i know?? Also, the clasp to me stamp isn't dark enough and did not seem crisp. I am not an expert. Lol

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I'm only messing with ya.i don't really care if it's yours or not bro.its all good you dont need to post spoon pics ha ha.
But srs why do you blank out the serial.thats a weird thing to do in a rep forum.even on a gen forum

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
I'm only messing with ya.i don't really care if it's yours or not bro.its all good you dont need to post spoon pics ha ha.
But srs why do you blank out the serial.thats a weird thing to do in a rep forum.even on a gen forum

Ha ha yup. When I bought my watch, grey dealer (local), they had listed it online and had done the same thing..blanked out serial or at least the last part. I had asked them why and they told me to protect the buyer or future buyer. I thought about the question and had said there's no way someone could possibly stamp the watch...they agreed and had said...but the paperwork or receipt....they can...which made sense to me. Hence why I do it..as it was logical.

carlium

15/4/18
v?xj?
By the way an unrelated question. I just ordered a jf gen 3 15400. The qc pics says +9 seconds per day. Is this acceptable?

carlium

15/4/18
v?xj?
the bezel font seemed too thick and white for me..what do i know?? Also, the clasp to me stamp isn't dark enough and did not seem crisp. I am not an expert. Lol

well, I think the clasp was probably just dirty from shedded skin cells, sebum and grime. Looks better after I cleaned it!????????