• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner ARF vs Noob V7/V9

Smash

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/10/12
+1 waiting.
Just tried to find a 116610 V9 3135 and no one seems to have...

sasa90

Looking Around
18/7/18
Live Photos just in of the ARF team nervously waiting on Smokes assessment of the improved 1:1 gen spec case

76130ca46af2f7fb8bb4d309f352de7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can I ask for your opinion between v9 and arf black submariner?

Petruo

27/6/18
any new information about the ARf smoke ? I’m planing to buy a Submariner rep but it has to look like gen. Everyone around me has a real one. Real one not affordable for a young engineer ????????????

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
any new information about the ARf smoke ? I’m planing to buy a Submariner rep but it has to look like gen. Everyone around me has a real one. Real one not affordable for a young engineer ????????????

Nothing recently - it doesn't seem imminent. I got impatient and ordered the current ARF. Some TDs websites suggest stock is getting limited, not sure if that's a strategy or indicates something new might be coming.

RepGod123

Looking Around
23/4/18
Hey guys! has this Smoke and ARF collab submariner come out yet? if so which one is it and white seller is the best to deal with for this watch... Thanks!

nvrp813

Known Member
3/9/18
USA
Considering smoke has not commented on this topic in a while, I think it's safe the assume the Smoke ARF 116610 colabo is either off, or on hold.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Considering smoke has not commented on this topic in a while, I think it's safe the assume the Smoke ARF 116610 colabo is either off, or on hold.

I allready made a statement post a month ago that the colab is off
because they want to fix 1 thing for instance the cg and crown tube as that the worst thing about the arf sub
they will update 1 thing at a time and mess up something so they will fix 1 tjing on the next veraion .and mess up something .so that the version next there is something to fix.this is how they decided to work instead of making a perfect sub

Reactions: KushBandit

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
So for now the noob v9 sa3135 is king if you add the arf braclett its even better.the arf 2824 is good like I keep saying but I can't recommend it.because the cg shape and tube are terrible amd stick out like a sore thumb

the v9 case is as good as the v6s or the rare few v7 cases that had the nice cg and lugs

the arf case is just wrong I've explained in detail many times why the arf case is trash.so I'm not bashing it for no reason.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
I allready made a statement post a month ago that the colab is off
because they want to fix 1 thing for instance the cg and crown tube as that the worst thing about the arf sub
they will update 1 thing at a time and mess up something so they will fix 1 tjing on the next veraion .and mess up something .so that the version next there is something to fix.this is how they decided to work instead of making a perfect sub

Maybe NOOB Is easier to work with? Sorry to hear the ARF did not work out, but many people seem satisfied even if the CG are off.

Reactions: Hans81

Keniath

16/9/16
Upper Austria, Linz
Maybe NOOB Is easier to work with? Sorry to hear the ARF did not work out, but many people seem satisfied even if the CG are off.

im completely satisfied with my ARF as are most of people who got it. out of the box its the best rep at the moment. i couldnt care less about cg shape when all the other aspects of the watch are that good
i would only get a Noob v9 if i wanted to mod or go franken

Kane1506

11/9/18
I had in my mind I was going to go for v9 noob hulk however after reading this I’m going to go with the arf. Plainly because I will not be nodding.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

adam1986

Known Member
9/8/18
So for now the noob v9 sa3135 is king if you add the arf braclett its even better.the arf 2824 is good like I keep saying but I can't recommend it.because the cg shape and tube are terrible amd stick out like a sore thumb

the v9 case is as good as the v6s or the rare few v7 cases that had the nice cg and lugs

the arf case is just wrong I've explained in detail many times why the arf case is trash.so I'm not bashing it for no reason.

can you buy an arf bracelet on its own or do you have to buy the full watch and remove it?

Hans81

23/2/15
Can somebody please enlighten me what’s the issue with cg shape with pics, I can see no difference. Many thanks.

Reactions: watchboi

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
ok I will contact intime... any idea if the art bracelet will just switch right over without any modding?

I am sure i have seen someone that swapped the bracelet of a v9 with ARF, just cant find it now
It should fit