• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the most 1:1 Rolex Rep right now besides the grape perpetual?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I think that is sage advice for yourself chap . I should saved the above reply and just realised you are a mental .

Are you serious?

... I can't be arsed looking . I have mine on my wrist the font is correct , that is about as good as my ..' it has ? Where? Links? ' ...gets sorry .

Is neither helpful, or explanatory. Himanshu_j's post, with a picture was.

It's why I said his post was more useful than yours.

For you to then spend over 40 minutes putting together that rage post above is not normal for someone with good mental health. I have no idea why you thought I wanted you to organise a trip to China for me and buy me a watch. Get help.

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
What about this one: https://www.intime03.co/rollie/4907...rs-on-new-version-jubilee-bracelet-a3235.html

How accurate is this one? I'm thinking about buying it for my dad but I'm not a rolex expert. I don't want to spend 500 bucks (with shipping etc) for a watch that isn't too accurate.

I'm interested in that one myself. However it is still new and there are no hands on reviews available yet. I'm also not familiar with the maker/factory, REF, so I got to be careful there.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Are you serious?

Is neither helpful, or explanatory. Himanshu_j's post, with a picture was.

It's why I said his post was more useful than yours.

For you to then spend over 40 minutes putting together that rage post above is not normal for someone with good mental health. I have no idea why you thought I wanted you to organise a trip to China for me and buy me a watch. Get help.

40 minutes putting together a rage post ..LOL .Chap i could of searched for the relevant thread on the EX correction and directed you too it . Alternatively gone to the trouble of taking a picture of my Explorer 1 and posting it . I wish I had now , as firstly with someone with so many posts you seem a bit clueless, secondly it may have stopped further replies to my posts. However i couldn't be bothered as you come across as a bit of a dick, your continuing reference to the state of my mental health proves my first impression correct . Chap get over yourself , you are not in the grand scheme of things very important .

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
i love the explorer too, just a bit worry about the E XPLORER front so im buying the 114300 in grey since it's the most 1:1 out there
Love the 114300 gray rhodium.
9727890d44b771fdb14378145dd71888.jpg
93b0e0794f110d33131cd96e1e66eb07.jpg
fbb4f561eee852e497facd2022733402.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
8561f923f416e8b34d3c67fe16ad46af.jpg

I just ordered this one. I have he explorer 1 and it’s getting serviced. It came sooner than I anticipated but I knew it was coming none the less. In the mean time I am getting a DJ. Taking a different route too. Minimal effort. No need for relume, no need for a roulette wheel (will get a gen wheel eventually with a gen crown and tube) but I also think the dial is acceptable without the need to swap. I want a sub but the JF 5 digit sounds like a potential head ache. This 116200 white Roman numeral dial is my pick for the “super rep” the grape dial oyster perpetual is second only because of the movement, the Explorer third for the same reason, and I haven’t read much about the gray dial oyster perpetual but it seems pretty darn close to gen as well.

ahaddad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/16
I can attest to this.

ARF + Gen DW and a few other goodies.
498aaeec30439a86d61e45d4ad2d49b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Which type of movement accepts gen dw if I may ask.. new to this swapping things route so bare with me.. thanks

Sent from the RWI App

Watchtrader93

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/17

I just ordered this one. I have he explorer 1 and it’s getting serviced. It came sooner than I anticipated but I knew it was coming none the less. In the mean time I am getting a DJ. Taking a different route too. Minimal effort. No need for relume, no need for a roulette wheel (will get a gen wheel eventually with a gen crown and tube) but I also think the dial is acceptable without the need to swap. I want a sub but the JF 5 digit sounds like a potential head ache. This 116200 white Roman numeral dial is my pick for the “super rep” the grape dial oyster perpetual is second only because of the movement, the Explorer third for the same reason, and I haven’t read much about the gray dial oyster perpetual but it seems pretty darn close to gen as well.

i was about to order one of these, not sure about smooth or fluted bezel though...

it it seems that the DW has been updated and isn’t as bold as it was before ?

Reactions: electric

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
The one I posted is not officially released yet. And get one and order the other bracelet. Might as well.

Hakai

11/6/18
What about the newest dj BP version, I've read this would be the closest to gen ?
Also there is a new one from GMF but didnt hear details about.

Maybe one with more knowledge can sum up the main differences between these.

Jayzer

Horology Curious
18/9/16

which model/factory is it?

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
But how about the ShangHai Super 3132 Clone ? (who is in the top rep , Explorer JF v2 and OP grey or grape)

Is still a piece of shit need to be serviced ?

Nikohublot

15/2/17
Does anyone here maybe have infos if a black or white dial perpetual is comming soon? :) love the gray one but i hate the fact that not all indices are lumed ... they new dial versions have full lume .

Reactions: merowinger