• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Is The Best Submariner On The Market Right Now?

Lariram

Renowned Member
24/2/16
Sorry if i gave you a migrane with my question ,im only new to this forum and im trying to find a very good rep watch . i am based in Sydney Australia.

You are expected to research yourself. I spent months researching the PAM 372 before I settled on the Noob version. The noob was not the best version out there but it was the best one for me. I knew where this version fell short and that I could live with it. This particular model had an open case back with incorrect movement decorations for some members this was a nonstarter but for me it was fine.

Members may sound like aholes with their answer to your sub question but it all depends on what faults you can live with and what you intend to do with the watch (out of the box or mod). Each member has a different answer.

The question should be “Which is the best watch for me?” You are the only one that can answer this question. To answer that question you need to research.

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Last edited:

GimmeTheRolex

Horology Curious
3/12/18
The best sub will be the new arf when we have finished it.ive teamed up with Angus .every flaw will be fixed as they are trying to get a flawless exact replica of a gen.but they did not realise the mistakes they made.now they know what to fix .I've given clear diagrams .And written tons of text shown clear pics .there is no excuse to fuck this up now.like I said he called an emergency meeting woth the arf team to start on the new mid case before releasing the current version in sh3135.
so my version should be perfect and flawless if they do as I say and pull it off correctly.fingers crossed

Im new is the arf released now

bkay69

Horology Curious
19/9/18
Smoke, you said that the V6s was the best rep you ever saw. Any chance to get/order one of those?

Thanks

Reactions: watchboi

altesporsche

Patron
Certified
21/3/12
Smoke, you said that the V6s was the best rep you ever saw. Any chance to get/order one of those?

Thanks

No chance to order one and good luck finding one that someone wants to sell.. i had two and now only have one but ill likely never sell it. its been frankend now and its literally impossible to tell from Gen to 99% of the people that will see it.