• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a perfect rep of Tudor Black Bay Red ETA version with curved text

pigger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/18
Sweeden
Hello everyone. Can you please guide me in right direction? I want to buy a watch for my father and he really loves this model. I asked him if he would mind if it will be a replica, as we are not very rich, in a way i cant afford to buy him watch for 2000 euroes. Looking for a perfect rep of Tudor Black Bay, Red bezel version, ETA version with curved text. I will be very happy for any help and advice. I am based in EU. Thank you kindly

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
Point! :

Get the ZF Version v4/v5. In my eyes its a superrep. The quality is 99% supergreat and I was not able to tell fake from real with a high quality nato on it holding it myself. The only busters ate one too thin printed line in the petal and the crown engraving is a hint too thin aswell. If you want to be 100%, take the shield version. Both errors were corrected. The bracelet is better aswell.

https://puretime.io/heritage-black-bay-zf-1-1-best-edition-on-bracelet-a2824-v5.html

http://www.toro.fun/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=981

https://www.intime03.co/promotions/1443-heritage-black-bay-zf-best-version-on-bracelet-a2824.html

TD picked randomly. I deal with various TDs and any td can get your watch. Sead, Ryan, Toro... anyone.

Good luck
Jalepro

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
Ps: And get a sticky ball to screw in the caseback a bit tighter or ask td to do that. Several of the v4s were delivered with loosely screwed in casebacks. I could open mine with my fingertips and heared that from other members aswell.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Pigger, you do not have many options to go.
Either you can buy entry level 21j replica on Dhgate, or you will go for ZF.
ZF has two models - one rep with the rose logo (gen has ETA), and the later incarnation of the black bay with in-house movement - this watch is ticker and has a shield logo on the dial, plus faux riveted bracelet.

Both replicas, do share the same flaws, e.g. pearl in the bezel insert, engravings in the crown, bezel without the deeper click at 60.
Rose logo will be missing one petal, the printing of the shield logo is flat.
Still, imo both ZF reps are very good.

Shield logo has only one version, the rose logo is in its final version 4/5. You can disregard any differences between 4/5 - it's just different naming given by the TDs (depending om the extra straps included).
Rep leather strap and rep nato are crap so you need a watch with the bracelet.
Shield should be available by any TD, rose logo - I am not sure are they sill in the production, best is to email TDs and ask them.
You can always buy pre-owned watch from other member, pre-owned should be less expensive.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales
http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/339-m2m-watches/
https://www.repgeek.com/rep-watch-trade/

If you want new and want to reduce the risks with customs - pay bit extra for so called "triangular shipping", most dealers do offer such service.
Also, shot a PM to RepPossessed who is a dealer based in EU.

GL and welcome on RWI.

Juraj_G

Renowned Member
24/9/16
Hello everyone. Can you please guide me in right direction? I want to buy a watch for my father and he really loves this model. I asked him if he would mind if it will be a replica, as we are not very rich, in a way i cant afford to buy him watch for 2000 euroes. Looking for a perfect rep of Tudor Black Bay, Red bezel version, ETA version with curved text. I will be very happy for any help and advice. I am based in EU. Thank you kindly

Hi mate, i know, its not exactly, what you are looking for, anyway, as soon as my Tudor BB returns from service, i will put it on sale. Its with rose logo and curved text, ETA based. So PM me if you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
The rose logo version v4 and v5 have a difference. The canon pinion was closed at the tip. Practically it makes no difference, because it is soooo small. And the engraving inside the winding crown is indeed a bit more prominen.

Ps: So cool you buy your dad a watch!!

pigger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/18
Sweeden
Thank you for all the informations. Yes i want to give him something that i know he always wanted, but i have to wait till next year to buy him original, so it is going to be just a present for his birthday for a meantime, family is all we have and what matters the most.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
No, but you don't need it, asian clones of eta are good.
If you fancy gen eta you can always transplant gen eta.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
T

Buy latest ZF red shield and then just buy ETA dial from helenarou and you have what you want.

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
Helenarou dial has got better print but it‘s not cheap. Only rose version available . And there is another thing: Gen and ZF dial have got curved indicies which are following the dial‘s bulge. Helenarou‘s don’t and the lume color is different. So best solution is using the ZF indicies and put them to Helenarou‘s dial. Quite a bit of work!

BTW: I‘ve got a blue rose BB from ZF. It‘s a great rep ootb. My movement runs so precise and is on par with my Breitling COSC Avenger GMT. I can highly recommend this rep.

There is also a thread of improving my BB in the Tudor section. Called „cheap improvements“. Maybe you want to habe a look into it.

Greets Andi

Reactions: KJ2020